What wash mitt?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy55

RMS Regular
Currently using a microfibres maguires wash mitt but it's getting a but flat and not as fluffy as it once was.
Any recommendations for a new one?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
WoW was not looking to buy a mitt yet but i like the look of this one so think i'll order one ...Thanx for the link.

These are great been using them for years and can be washed in washing machine leaving it like brand new after hard use...

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Thats looks pretty good, however it's a bit weird that all his other items are baby stuff and cheap jewelry, which makes me question the quality. Have you ever used the Megs wool mitt or Yeti Fist etc to compare?

It's the fella that makes thems wife's shop. Ive bought autosmart and meguiars before and these are better quality bud. I don't use any other ones now after chancing on these.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Big fan of the incredimitt from microfibre madness, feels great, perfect size and safe. Can't fault my flexipads merino Mitt either has lasted very well for a lambs wool mitt.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Big fan of the incredimitt from microfibre madness, feels great, perfect size and safe. Can't fault my flexipads merino Mitt either has lasted very well for a lambs wool mitt.
Hi mate would you have a link to those mitts.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I have something similar to this:
2_in_1_Microfibre_Noodle_Wash_Mitt.jpg

If it does pick up any nasty bits its easy to pick out, Very soft.
Believe Dave@procar stocks something similar.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Been using an Adam's 11" wash pad for a while now. Holds loads of water and is very thick.

Quick power hose after use gets most of the dirt off it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421664106.403104.jpg

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Was going to order one of those adams wash pad but decided to go for the mitt instead. The pad looks good but its the size of a house cushion. I do know there is a 9x9 one as well.

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
Been using an Adam's 11" wash pad for a while now. Holds loads of water and is very thick.

Quick power hose after use gets most of the dirt off it.

View attachment 75062

Liking the look of that!

Going to go for the 9x9 as it should be a more manageable size plus the 11 is out of stock

Gets good reviews on detailng world and its well priced

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Would most people say wash pad over a mitt now?
Hi dude the only reason i went for a mitt was i have the option of using it like a mitt or folding the cuff in and hey preto a wash pad.....you cant do this with a pad. Did like the look of the Adams pads though.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Yea thought the pads looked good and would be cool for a change, 11x11 is out of stock though so wait for them to come back or probably get another mitt

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Whereabouts did you lads get your adams wash pads? I've got an old Megs mitt & and generic tesco one for doing the grubbier parts of the car. Feel like I want a change to a pad!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.