What wash mitt?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Yeah but aren't they the ones with the fly net on the back? Want wool all round today.

Not too sure to be honest, never bought one, but I have the Halfords own brand version with the fly netting which I think comes in handy for the odd stubborn bug stuck to the bumper or plate.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
My wookies mitt arrived this morning from clean your car, she's a beast of a thing compared to my lambs wool mitt:scream:, my neighbours are deffo going to think I am washing my car with a dead cat:oops:

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I love the wookies. I got 2 a few years ago. I am still using the first one. Keeping it well maintained it lasts for ages

Reactions: Mel

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Just always give it a good rinse after you finish washing making sure all the soap is washed out, hang to dry and believe it or not give it a comb every so often (doesn't have to be that often). That was the way i was told to maintain it.... They basically said treat it like a pet. lol

AndyG

RMS Regular
Anyone ordered the wash pad recently? Everywhere seems to be out of stock :confounded:

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Ordered a Gyeon Mitt with a bunch of other Gyeon stuff as PolishedBliss were doing a 3 for 2 deal and free postage......saved over £40 on a £100 order :grinning:

Gyeon WetCoat is superb, as is their Bathe+ Shampoo...not tried any of their other stuff out yet to review

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Wash mitts are rare over here at the minute. The cleanyourcar ones I got are great. Buy two so you'll always have one spare.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.