Whatever happened to EMMA Soundoffs and SPL Events?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zap

RMS Regular
Yeah he's still building. Using a JBL crown amp and some PD drivers last time I seen him.

Not with AA anymore. Working in Lisburn at Top Secret with @baron

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Here was my last effort back in 09. Loved the sound but I cant afford the loss of space in the boot any more with wife, kids, work etc these days. From memory this install had 2 x 12" Audiobahn subs, an Alpine double DIN head unit, infinity component speakers throughout, Alpine amp and an infinity amp. I also had a 6 disc DVD changer and Alpine Sat Nav but it never worked properly.

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

avo5021

RMS Regular
There used to be a Black Vauxhall at the sound offs here, registration spelt "Loud" in some format if I remember right.

Any idea who that was ? Something tells me his name was Paul ?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
There used to be a Black Vauxhall at the sound offs here, registration spelt "Loud" in some format if I remember right.

Any idea who that was ? Something tells me his name was Paul ?

I think that reg is on Philips car that owns audio advice, but I still see the guy who used to own the black Astra about.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Loved the sound but I cant afford the loss of space in the boot any more with wife, kids,
That's a problem I have too, the Zafira is big enough for a great install, but I need 6 of the 7 seats and the space for all the pruck that the twins need to have with them!

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
That's a problem I have too, the Zafira is big enough for a great install, but I need 6 of the 7 seats and the space for all the pruck that the twins need to have with them!

Not sure the twin would entirely appreciate two 12" subs at full chat just behind their head either :party:

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Damn you all, I miss the boot builds, the noise and clarity, been toying with doing a build in the scooby or focus, will have to resurrect all the old stuff. Still have kenwood components in the doors so just need to throw a few subs and amps in :grinning:.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I might have pics from doncaster in 96, I'm near sure I have some from 96 97 shows in Belfast and Dublin. Will dig through some boxes and see.
Any photos of Cartonics' B16 SUB? Those were the days!

zap

RMS Regular
Phil from AA does have a "loud" plate. But that plate on the Astra was Paul jefferies. Guy from killkeel direction. Would have been on a silver 206 before that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.