What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Always fancied one of these at some stage, this seems a very good one!

IMG_1829.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That's delightful. Always fancied one myself. Looks a bit low on the front or is that the pictures?

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I think the merc would be a better car. Would take either tbh just want something that isn't being flipped and the owner has had it a while.
It's been said that if you want to be driven, then get the S-class. If you want to drive, get the XJ.

Not driven the S-class, but more than happy in the XJ.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Had a look at MOT history out of interest. Seems genuine.

Reactions: RWL

Davesabout

Seemed pretty well priced vs other similar cars on the market. A good buy for someone.
I’ve been tempted by the 2017 3.0 v6 diesel a5’s but keep reading horror stories of timing chains needing done and it being an engine out sod of a job that costs £8000 basically writing the car off, unsure if it’s fear mongering or a genuine issue

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Anyone here dealt with Ballinderry car sales, on the Lisburn side of the Moira M1 roundabout?

Just a stones throw from Blackline Performance.

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
I’ve been tempted by the 2017 3.0 v6 diesel a5’s but keep reading horror stories of timing chains needing done and it being an engine out sod of a job that costs £8000 basically writing the car off, unsure if it’s fear mongering or a genuine issue
Same thing put me off them!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Even some sub £20k ones now too

I was looking 2020 on just.

Though after my post I went looking for other EV’s and Tesla’s aren’t on their own it seems in terms of a bargain. The e-tron is actually cheaper, albeit I think i recall some negative ownership experiences on here. Heck of a lot of car for £19k though!!