Where to buy BMW parts

dddrrift

RMS Regular
LLL i find are quite expensive. Iv been using Sytner Stevenage recently and find them very competitive, esp the online parts catalog.

Sham1

RMS Regular
LLL i find are quite expensive. Iv been using Sytner Stevenage recently and find them very competitive, esp the online parts catalog.

Did you try Bavarian? They used to be keen if you asked them for discount, and we’re cheaper than euro car parts for brake pads last time I bought. Seeing as they are part of the Sytner group you would think they had access to the same discounts.
Country garage always reluctant to discount. Only if it’s something they have had sitting for a while I find. Wouldn’t even sell me the value line brakes that Bavarian supplied.

A.M.Q.R.

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TSI

I'd use their website to get an idea of the price of something then just give the local dealer the turn as the discount is usually a bit more than sytner website 👍M.S.

Plus having stuff delivered for 7 odd quid sometimes next morning by courier if in stock is nice too.

BMW direct on eBay was ok if they were in the 20% off eBay campaigns but we're all a leper colony to them now.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
I havnt had your luck with Bavarian discount. Sytner seem very competitive to me from the prices iv been quoted.

peter "T"

RMS Regular
i've bought many parts from all of the above supplier's, all have been good but the cheapest genuine BMW parts have come from Latvia ... ?
because there is NO Vat added in this country ..... but you'll have to wait a bit longer on postage.