Who prepares their cars for resale the best.???

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
On the day I was due to pick up a MK5 GTI from Agnews it had half the roof with Polish still on it and some sort of slick gel running down the bonnet.

There were other issues with the sale I wasn't happy with so this made my mind up completely and I walked away.

Couldn't believe they would send a car out like that.

When we picked up Christine`s new mini 2 weeks ago from Agnews they said they had `cleaned` it and as it was dark we believed them.
There were water marks on all the plastic trim, swirl marks everywhere and they had forgot to fit the aerial - marks 4/10 crap. i hit the roof but my missus wouldn`t let me complain :mad: (n)

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Mr.m you are 100% in your opinion in my opinion. Do you detail privately or as a business. ?

Just noticed this...

I used to Valet and then I progressed to Detailing about 10yrs ago. I did make a damn good living at it at at a stage, but with work commitments I had to give it up. I still do it for friends and family though, but obviously at a somewhat reduced rate...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.