WRC 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Paddon went off twice on the one stage then got stuck in Kubicas dust. Stage 6 was awesome havent been to proper gravel stages until today.

Fair play to Kubica yes he bins it a lot but the guy has a lot of talent even with only one fully operational hand.

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Meanwhile in Switzerland, Breen up to third, with 9 stages to go. Go on ya good thing! Beating Lappi to the ERC title would still take some sort of miracle, though.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Meanwhile in Switzerland, Breen up to third, with 9 stages to go. Go on ya good thing! Beating Lappi to the ERC title would still take some sort of miracle, though.
he is to skoda what ogier is to VW

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Lappi is talented. But that Peugeot 208 T16 R5 has had all manner of problems this season. Most of Abbring and Breen's DNFs have been mechanical. Total could've would've should've season. Yet Breen goes to Switzerland with an outside chance of glory and picks up a puncture on SS3. That sort of season!

Sam.

RMS Regular
JML flying this morning, took all three stage wins. Ogier's lead down to 28s now (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
a lot of thought in this livery lol

Even still i tip my hat to Boland, worth a few quid and just has fun, credit crunch hits so downgrades to grpN from WRC car rather than bankrupting himself doing what he cannot afford/justify

10702113_841917242506933_8501427887975809572_n.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Anyone have SS11 in Kubica bingo? lol

useless.

talk of him going to Citroen next year in a WRC/WTCC program.

Sam.

RMS Regular
After Day 2. JML has a lot of catching up to do. 72km or so of stages tomorrow.

B0za5ZxCYAA6r2W.png

Meanwhile in the ERC, the champion will be a Skoda driver. It's between Lappi and Sepp Wiegand now.

Bonus picture of Chris Ingram flying in Valais:
10724741_812496485456485_1757365704_n.jpg

and Lappi, from Andre Lavandinho
10724122_977018325657365_1799759051_n.jpg

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Bit of a lost clause really but would love the decider to carry onto wales. Salou has been great so far for driver spotting, including mcgarrity who was in the pub tonight.

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Latvala pips Meeke to maximum power stage points :worried: Great comeback (of sorts) by Meeke, all told.

Sam.

RMS Regular
Latvala pips Meeke to maximum power stage points :worried: Great comeback (of sorts) by Meeke, all told.
Latvala was absolutely flat out in that stage, loads of big cuts. I wonder if the FIA will say anything...

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Didn't see it. Hope the FIA don't intervene. Big cuts are part of the spectacle for me.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Been an awesome weekend end for me, first proper wrc event, (apart from rally Ireland).

Was great to see proper wrc cars driven hard on gravel.
Was my first gravel ready and loved it the amount of dust threw up was unreal.

The white renault 5 in the slowly sideways was the car of the rally for me he was lightning it up everywhere.

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
Spain is ment to be a cracking rally to go to. What's the atmosphere like. Tempted to go next year.

Anyone for WRC wales

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Spain is ment to be a cracking rally to go to. What's the atmosphere like. Tempted to go next year.

Anyone for WRC wales
Been A few times at atmosphere is great.

Salou is a dump however lol

Go to sol rally Barbados for atmosphere, nothing like it I have ever seen

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.