WRC 2015 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sam.

RMS Regular
Sordo out of Sweden due to broken ribs, Paddon and Kevin Abbring starting instead.

Rally France move to Corsica confirmed (y)

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I wonder is there ever a time when a non-Scandinavian gets 100% comfortable using snow banks.

Even watching that video it feels unnatural and counter intuitive when he uses them to straighten the car, I expect the car to get pulled in or something, it must take drivers like meeke a long time and lots of practice to get confidence in the technique.

Sam.

RMS Regular
I wonder is there ever a time when a non-Scandinavian gets 100% comfortable using snow banks.
Probably not, considering they only have to do it once a year really. The only non-Scandinavian drivers to have won Rally Sweden are Loeb and Ogier.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Meeke was looking good today! So was Ogier and Kubica! Roll on tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 83

Sam.

RMS Regular
Live SS1 on BT Sport/WRC+ now (y)

Luis Moya doing commentary with Jon.

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I am on the WRC Radio commentary, Co-Driver from here on it so a welsh, scotch and norn irish tonal range is awesome

Sam.

RMS Regular
I'm still on the video commentary. They really need to provide a video feed without commentary, just the car audio. But I suppose everybody would listen to rally radio then :party:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Road order will make this an interesting weekend, hope Jari-matti has a good run! :grinning:

Sam.

RMS Regular
hope Jari-matti has a good run! :grinning:
(y)(y)

Although a finish further down would put him in a good position for Mexico, so he might not be that bothered ;)

Ogier already complaining about running order lol

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Another podium will do nicely for JML.

LOL at Østberg :grinning:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Kubica showed he has the pace so whether he crashes it or not he is awesome, Tideman was unreal! Will try to update tomorrow again! Here is some screen grab from my tablet, just finished uploading pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.