WRC 2023

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
There'll be an extra twinkle in a star in the sky tonight. The mental ability to deal with the last couple of weeks, and then pull this result out of the bag, is unimaginable.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Saw that earlier, will hopefully be a start of the healing process for him, must have been traumatic for him being in the car with Craig during the accident. :pensive:

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Good to see James getting back out there. Possibly too soon but he won’t know until he tries.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
7D569A38-858A-4E5A-A3D2-D03F6EB33D85.jpeg

A63B1B97-5D7B-462B-9EA7-9360BDB3E9AC.jpeg

718A2FA3-D567-4FF2-B69D-BF89FBB219B7.jpeg

Tribute livery for Breen at Ravens Rocks Rally (photo’s from FB)

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Craig’s death has definitely hit different.

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Did Tanak choose MSport, or was he just left with no other choices.
Fell out with Toyota, left in a huff. Fell out with Hyundai, left in a huff. Fell out with his long term mentor Markko Martin.
Probably won't be long till he falls out with MSport.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
To be fair to him the Hyundai was a dog last year and he still managed to beat Toyota in their back yard.

The Puma isn’t proving to be much this year again and he’s not exactly throwing it at the scenery. Don’t think anyone would be happy with the last 2 WRC events.

He should never have left Toyota.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Kalle hit a 99 point qualifying run earlier in the final round of Drift Masters

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Must say I'm not anywhere near as shocked as Dave seemed to be on commentary that a professional international rally driver (world champion in at that) can drive sideways well. Was a great run all the same.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Must say I'm not anywhere near as shocked as Dave seemed to be on commentary that a professional international rally driver (world champion in at that) can drive sideways well. Was a great run all the same.
Dave is more fake than the lips of most slegs in Belfast.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Dave is just playing the game of bigging up the championship that he's involved in surely? Build the hype, get an audience interested etc. That's his job and he seems to be doing OK at it. 🤷‍♂️

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Dave is just playing the game of bigging up the championship that he's involved in surely? Build the hype, get an audience interested etc. That's his job and he seems to be doing OK at it. 🤷‍♂️

Tbh, I tend to agree. I actually find his commentary to be very good.

Hyping up aside though, I still don't see why it's so shocking that one of the best world rally drivers around can drift a car well 😂

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yup agreed, not really a surprise that the current wrc champion has excellent car control. Good feather in drift master's cap to have kale in their championship tbh.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I see Josh Moffett is trying his hand at drifting too. Another man handy at going sideways lol

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Both josh and Sam had a pair of s14s I think and used to do a bit of drifting years ago iirc.
Edit: