X Tech Defender...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Always wanted one of these machines and finally found one I couldnt turn down. 2011 limited edition
X tech 90, the extras list is silly, front winch, hid's front and rear, 16" saw tooth alloys, side steps, Hannibal roof rack, hot water shower!, reverse camera, DVD player, heated leather. Probably won't see much off road to be honest!
f13b179c.jpg

31bb7251.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Rfg

RMS Regular
that is stunning would love to get some picture of it as I could see it on one of our posters!! health to enjoy.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
that is pretty epic dude, and one of the strangest specs in the middle of that list ive seen - just casually throw in 'hot water shower'

EPIC(y)

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
that is pretty epic dude, and one of the strangest specs in the middle of that list ive seen - just casually throw in 'hot water shower'

EPIC(y)

I know, it has a separate water tank, one switch for the water heater and then a switch for the pump, shower then pulls out of the roof rack!

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
that is stunning would love to get some picture of it as I could see it on one of our posters!! health to enjoy.

Not a problem mate, heading Barons way for a New Alcantara head lining and some of the dash is getting some leather.

Rfg

RMS Regular
Cheers wil keep in touch.. Laugh is the wife wants to chop the Rover in for a 110 of these!

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Thats a very cool looking machine. :grinning: If i owned something like that i'd take it to the first open gap I seen and have a lot of fun.

BrianM

RMS Regular
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Some men have golf estates, 406s or citroen zxs' as work cars. Your work car is a cut above most fellas normal car! lol

Cool looking yoke :laughing:

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Looks pretty mean! Best looking Land Rover I've seen since the Tomb Raider one lol

Shame it won't see some offroad though.........and that steering wheel??? :broken_heart:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Did I pass you just after House of Sport roundabout at Malone about 9am today? Only seeing this thread now so had no idea you were on RMS. If that was you, lovely machine, very very eyecatching on the road.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Sad to see it parked on the stones when there is a massive field to play in right beside it :sob:

Awesome looking bus though (y)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is superb - love it!

Get rid of the wooden wheel though! Needs a nice Momo alcatara job.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
This is absolutely awesome, hot shower won it for me. Though.. I assume if you use it, would have to be somewhere private....
"man arrested for showering naked beside is landrover"...

Also.. does it come with headlamp washers for the HIDs?

pure awesome anyways :laughing: Health to drive.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Looks immense, and sounds awesome. And as coog says, well kitted.

I could always give the sheep a hot sheep dip with that bad boy shower, or even ewash the dog down after it was bogging.

I guess she is a surfer dudes rover, with the built in shower. Surf boards on the roof rack and 4*4 for teh beach and dunes.

I'm sure she wouldn't of been cheap. I'd love it for back home.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.