X Tech Defender...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Looking great. Does the Dynamat make much difference? I have a box sitting to go into my 110.
Huge change, a lot quieter but even less crashing about , you could use 3 bulk boxes if you cover everything

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
More house pics please!!

Getting there with it now..

null_zpscfa3dac9.jpg

h1_zps1b75aa67.jpg

null_zps20245334.jpg

null_zps54d9fb5b.jpg

Dog sleeps in the fireplace.
null_zps39af3f48.jpg

Solid cast gates and railings.
null_zpsd459737f.jpg

Any joiners will like the hand carved monkey tail!
null_zpsf2c4ad97.jpg

Screen setup getting there for Xmas..went with Kef t series speakers.
null_zps091b381d.jpg

null_zps9a534d63.jpg

Big push for next year will be to cobble the drive and a dry stone wall along the field. And of course get the garage all kitted out.

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Awesome landie & even more awesome gaff!
Just finished building a house myself, was pretty pleased with it till I seen this, mine is only a shelter from a storm compared to thon!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
That is the only Land Rover I would buy - no frills or fancy bodywork, just a beast that can tackle the elements in style! (y)

lovely house too!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
That house is outrageous, absolutely love it. Can be almost guaranteed it won't date either.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Jealous!!! Do you need a live in butler? Ill wash the cars and very kindly drive them for you :p and also do general tidying around the house and the land in return to live their rent free?? Genuine question

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Fitted the Landyglass this week, had to order new trim from landrover but glad i did as it makes it a tidy job. has made a massive difference and very happy, kids are kicking the door down now to go in it. :grinning: Going to work on the speakers and sub next and maybe a double din facia, then off to Baron for a little work.

null_zpsb9282337.jpg

null_zps33e06f00.jpg

null_zps99032cf0.jpg

DSC_1450_zps77077724.jpg

DSC_1451_zpsbf6f9ca8.jpg

DSC_1456_zpseb843c7f.jpg

Pete

RMS Regular
Drives
stinkin disco 2
how the feck have i missed this?! unreal wagon and the house is something else! just had to read through every page so i was up to speed before more updates appear :p

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
how the feck have i missed this?! unreal wagon and the house is something else! just had to read through every page so i was up to speed before more updates appear :p
Pete's got the horn on for a land rover….

Ollie

RMS Regular
Love the landy and the house. I'm just round the corner, i flash the lights at you in a wee green 90 the odd time.

See you know Johnny as well!! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.