StillStatic Audi S3, few sets of BBS's, RS4 buckets, stage 2+,BBK Power and lows :)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
photo-12-jpg.46623

S3 Steering wheel for sale with airbag
will have updated 2009 buttons and an sline badge but this can be changed to whatever model you like
pm for price

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Looked class at dubshed but surely those tyres with such a low profile must be harsh and a constant worry about hitting the wheels on the road? Seriously low for a static (y)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
@jonny.92 thanks for the kind comments, there not harsh at all, the whole car is comfortable to drive with this set up and i had 4ppl in the car for the drive to ultimate dubs and back like this. Being serious low static and tyres like this does mean you have to be careful but doesnt stop me from going were i need to

View attachment 55886
Car looked amazing at the weekend.

this pic really shows the deep in the paint love it

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I'm the worst in the world at updating but he goes, I've always loved the BBS Lm and the first new alloys I ever purchased was reps back 5yrs ago as I could never afford genuine but a chance came up to purchase a set local with good specs which I had even spotted on the NI car 5-6 years previously

They had been reverse mount or face mounted and centers painted black then face polished 19x8.5 et 46ish currently

I had to do some polishing of my own as they were black around the bolt hole area and black centre caps, ordered up some new jap spec red caps and went about wet n dry followed by polishing the centres which came up really well

Here's the full side view
image.jpg

Engine pic
image.jpg

And the inside cabin
image.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
LM's (y).

Reverse mount (n).

Are the Cantonas sold? Where were they advertised?

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Looks well Kyle! Love proper LMs.

Any more pics? Don't think the grass does it any favours.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Cantonas are still here as I sold the speedlines as I personal wasn't a fan of the black centres and didn't want to refurb when I'd had these in the shed, would still consider selling the 20s

I know not everyone is a fan of the reserve mount but I love it and its needed for brake clearance and wheel fitment when this low, would love 20s in the LMs but there so rare and expensive

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
No more good pics yet as my iPhone camera is damaged and haven't got the good camera out yet

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Thanks boydie, sure ur thread probably kick started the modification on this car and now it's hard to stop lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You're right! Such an easy car to work with and has so many options!

Wouldn't say no to another one!

Have you driven the new S3? Lovely!!

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I how what your saying, part of me thinks I should sell mine and put money aside for other things at the moment and come back again at a later date with another with a big turbo in a few years,

drove the new s3 dsg it was lovely but was a little too refined standard when I jumped out of mine and would fall into the same trap of modin it but the 8P S3 is a bit tame standard too, was also very tempted with a lease deal on a golf R, map it and just drive it freeing up money tied up but there gone now, you any closer to your next purchase

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Must get a for sale thread up but just giving the heads up the R8 4pot brakes are going up for sale If anyone is interested