StillStatic Audi S3, few sets of BBS's, RS4 buckets, stage 2+,BBK Power and lows :)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
Owned my Audi S3 for year and a half and have loved every minute, thought I'd share some of my experiences with it as Ive learn loads from forums and the have resulted in me spending massive amounts of money in the last 12months with mods and if the car stays around no doubt I'll be spending more money haha

Quick list of the current spec follows

Red Audi S3 2.0TFSI with lots of spec as standard spend 6months search for a good, high spec'd one

Interior:

Recaro wing back fine nappa leather seats (RS4 style)
Audi S3 Flat Bottomed Multi Function Steering Wheel
Audi Navigation Plus RNS-E
Adaptive Day Time Running Lights
Rain and Light Sensitive Wipers
Winter Pack
- Heated Seats
- Auto lights
- Heated washer jets
Coming Home Function
Audi MMI Head Unit with Sat Nav and Bluetooth
Audi 6 Disc CD Changer in Glovebox
Armrest with Phone Prep with bluetooth
Through Loader in back seat
Added Map lights and red mod light to the roof light console

Exterior:

Genuine BBS CK 19x8 et44 with Dunlop SP MAXX GT tyres
R8 upgraded brake calipers and AP racing 2 piece discs with DS2500 pads all round
Black edition s3 Grill
Xenon Lights
LED rear number plate bulbs
Audi A3/S3 MY09 Facelift Rear Lights
De-rear wipered
H&R lowering springs
Superpro anti lift kit (WALK)
Superpro adjustable camber ball joints
Aluminium Wishbones was standard
H&R anti roll bars

Engine

Remap Stage 2+
ITG Maxogen intake
Miltek Full turbo back exhaust and performance cat
Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals
ECS Lower Engine Mount Support
Forge Re-circulating Valve
Forge Short Shift Kit
TTS engine cover
Black coolant and washer bottle cover
BSH PVC fix

Maybe finished in time
Engine Mounts
ultraslow coilovers with adjustable top mounts
OZ ultraleggeras

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
photo 12.JPG
photo 25.JPG
a few interior shots

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Stunning S3 (y) The mods seem well thought out aswel, how do you find the BBK compared to the stock S3 brakes, which I thought were fantastic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Nice one mate and about time you got a thread up lol def get the engine mounts, makes a big difference!!

I would see about spraying the grey lip on the bumper matt black or see if you can get it vinyl wrapped to tie in with the grill (y)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That is a fantastic car, great mods. Between this one and @Boydie one, im very tempted to get one as my next car....in a few years. Lol. Good luck with it.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Stunning S3 (y) The mods seem well thought out aswel, how do you find the BBK compared to the stock S3 brakes, which I thought were fantastic.
Well I my experience the s3 stock where fine for 320bhp ish but once i had full stage2+ I was finding brake fade a problem and not quick enough at slowing me down i would like to test them against a standard s3 system as they are so OEM but bite sooo well when cold and even better when warmed, I think its hard to guage how good they are but the car stop you on a track from 130mph to 60mph in a very short space, they never fade on long hard drives either

The plan was to go big turbo and aim for 500+ so thats why i went BBK

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Nice one mate and about time you got a thread up lol def get the engine mounts, makes a big difference!!

I would see about spraying the grey lip on the bumper matt black or see if you can get it vinyl wrapped to tie in with the grill (y)

If i change the wheels i would think of it or get my hand on the standard s3 mirrors as the rear diffuser, front lip, mirror are all the same colour and match the CK's

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
@Boydie yea was about time i got something up here, how did you find the revo throttle pipe?, as for engine mounts I had some lovely ones bought that a guy was sell but then he couldnt be assed posting,

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Cracking car mate, not usually a fan of them in red but with the back additions it looks great. Jealous of the road trip, would love to do something similar.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Cracking car mate, not usually a fan of them in red but with the back additions it looks great. Jealous of the road trip, would love to do something similar.
the road trip was a bank balance breaker but well worth it got a bit excited and travelled 4000miles down as far as croatia

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
the road trip was a bank balance breaker but well worth it got a bit excited and travelled 4000miles down as far as croatia

My wife and I done a driving holiday thought the highlands 2 years ago in my BMW and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays we ever had, we covered about 1800 miles in 6 days but the driving and scenery was epic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
How much was the Europe trip? Something I am very keen on doing in 2015 (I know its far away lol)

@Boydie yea was about time i got something up here, how did you find the revo throttle pipe?, as for engine mounts I had some lovely ones bought that a guy was sell but then he couldnt be assed posting,

Being perfectly honest I haven't a clue, just taking Revo's word for it that it helps improve throttle response but BBSBOY did say it was a complete biitch to fit!!

My wife and I done a driving holiday thought the highlands 2 years ago in my BMW and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays we ever had, we covered about 1800 miles in 6 days but the driving and scenery was epic.

Highlands are awesome - we have done it twice now but only a couple of days of driving. Would love to go again and just do it with planned route and map.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
stunning motor there man and all the right mods on it, its giving me too many ideas...although im skint after buying the car so need to get saving again!

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
A driving holiday is good fun and if i was doing it again i'd just take more time so I could stop and relax more in the middle, i never really counted up the cost of the trip but the fuel bill was about a £1000-1200 and the boat/eurostar about £500 and the rest would be just standard costs depends how much you wanta spend on hotels etc, but it was the car bills getting ready for the trip that was hard on me too, tyres, BBK, suspension mods cause you only do it once, think it would be good to go with a few cars tho, spotted the rico rally in france

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
well at the moment I'm getting married and not sure what to do with the car as Im getting bored when i've no money for mods lol, coilovers and big turbo will have to wait so in two minds should I enjoy driving as it is, impatience on waiting for more power and lows, break all the parts and sell or sell as it is.

Conor

RMS Regular
Stunning stunning stunning! And great to see it being properly used.

I have THS Engine mounts for sale BTW, throw me a PM if you're interested.