StillStatic Audi S3, few sets of BBS's, RS4 buckets, stage 2+,BBK Power and lows :)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Before you sell it, buy a tin of plasti dip and do the front splitter black!
Think I'm going to keep the S3 to September then make decide to sell up and wait till next spring to purchase something just hope the price don't drop too much as there making strong money at present,

If I can buy plasti dip locally I'll go buy it in the morning and keep you happy!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Think I'm going to keep the S3 to September then make decide to sell up and wait till next spring to purchase something just hope the price don't drop too much as there making strong money at present,

If I can buy plasti dip locally I'll go buy it in the morning and keep you happy!

I have plenty of it, what colour are you after?

Phil.A

RMS Regular
Drives
'09 Honda Civic
A few photos that I've taken of the car over its time and various different looks...

12069194303_bf0aa609f6_b.jpg

12069587696_2236d2cdfe_b.jpg

12069589796_8509604354_b.jpg

The morning of Ultimate Dubs 2014, personally one of my favourite shows to go to, standard of cars is fantastic!

14584544586_09869dabd6_b.jpg

14604305781_2f5f12d810_b.jpg

14420910320_f51dfa8b68_b.jpg

To the latest look now with the LM's

14584496866_ec06040ef1_b.jpg

14420929089_6d0d176874_b.jpg

14606941752_184d6e9d2a_b.jpg

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I think I've uz a fair few of you pics with out crediting u sorry @Phil.A thanks for all the photos

And @PeteMoore I agree this was my favourite look for simple and effective but LMs are beautiful I thinking I'll be switching shoes a few times this summer

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Really dont like the reverse mounted lm's, but each to their own, any more plans?

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Cant believe you ran 20s on this static Kyle....

Speedlines were my favourite wheels but they all looked fantastic

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I LOVE this car!!

Speedlines were tasty - I prefer them in silver though

Cantonas - I have to admit looked awesome!

LM's - I do like LM's in general and I can see why you went for them as they are the real deal, but Im not a fan of the reverse mount finish, are they 18's - they look a bit small in the S3 arches

I nearly bought an Imola yellow one of these with the RS4 seats - really clean example....but after a good testdrive I couldn't justify the cost to change...the 8P S3 does feel quite tame standard and the car feels a noticeably heavier both handling and steering wise and not overly quicker than the A3 2.0 T - probably the quattro system....

If I was coming from a completely different car I would deffo get one though - great cars!

Last edited:

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I LOVE this car!!

Speedlines were tasty - I prefer them in silver though

Cantonas - I have to admit looked awesome!

LM's - I do like LM's in general and I can see why you went for them as they are the real deal, but Im not a fan of the reverse mount finish, are they 18's - they look a bit small in the S3 arches

I nearly bought an Imola yellow one of these with the RS4 seats - really clean example....but after a good testdrive I couldn't justify the cost to change...the 8P S3 does feel quite tame standard and the car feels a noticeably heavier both handling and steering wise and not overly quicker than the A3 2.0 T - probably the quattro system....

If I was coming from a completely different car I would deffo get one though - great cars!
They are far too tame standard mine was stage1 when I purchased and I thought it was still tame,

there actually 19s the LMs and could never be run on a low a3 mounted the normal way and especially not one with big brakes but I love reserve mount in them and had been looking for ages for them but I know it's personal taste,

Speedlines I'd love another set but i have a finish in mine that I wasn't gna start on them but if uz spot a set let me know people,

Cantonas suited the car better than I expected, but they were massive

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Has to be one of my favourite cars about ATM. (y)

LMs are stunning. Black split rim bolts would be the only thing I'd try/change to tie into the black inners of the spokes.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Thanks Ian and thanks for that suggestion I'd never thought of that, before I finished them I near bought gold bolts too, the black bolts would break up all that polished metal too

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Give better clearance with the slightly bigger rolling radius and I can't explain why but when I put them on last week for a few days to clean the LMs they drove really well, can't explain it unless the extra weight just helped the driving feel

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Right I've been thinking long and hard about whether to sell or keep the S3
I've loved every minute of ownership and it's never give any bother, it's a really clean example which makes me wonder why I'm gna sell up.

The car will be sold standard as I couldn't face seeing it drive about, can sell for stage1 same price or stage2 for £1000 extra, I'll be looking for a standard leather interior and s3 8p2 or 8p3 alloys or possible 19" rotors.

Car won't be available till September but just putting it up here encase any one fancies it on here,full ad will come first week of September but if your interested pm

Don't know what's next but if the S3 stays I don't know how long I could hold off the temptation of a BIG turbo that's all, still more to come tho haha

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Fantastic looking car mate, has to be said im not a fan of those LMs at all but those 20" Fat 5's, they are in a different league, really like them. Head over to Audi-Sport.Net, the guys would love to see your build thread over there, we will be having regular meets including at Audi dealerships etc.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
LMs are going to a new owner soon and Im removing the buckets(to keep) and putting a set of S3 standard black leather interior back in.

So just coilovers, brakes and a few choice mods to remove and the car will be up for sale, need to get an ad up on RMS at the weekend
Pricing will be:
£11250 standard/stage1 but your own wheel/buy new alloys to your liking
£11850 standard or stage 1 map (milltek catback and performance filter) has upgrade clutch and ill get some audi s3 alloys
£12850 stage 2+ with audi s3 alloys

73k miles and FSH, been well looked after, SAT NAV,flat bottom, heated seats, auto light pack etc. Black trim