Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Had a near miss yesterday, footage was ok...

Elk roundabout?
Standard feature for that place.

I wish I had a camera yesterday evening when a lorry just pulled straight into the overtaking lane nearly putting me in the barrier. Had to slam on the brakes to miss his tail end and thankfully the guy behind me was a good distance behind so it didn't create much of a concertina effect behind.

It wasn't one of those instances where I wasn't letting him out, he was making no shapes at looking to be let out, he just wailed on the indicator and threw her out in one swift move.

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
What was that car attempting? Trying to overtake the lorry, exit the 3 o clock exit or just take a bit of racing line?

I reckon he realised how slow the lorry was going then and was trying to pass, as he followed the lorry out onto the dual carriageway

Ricky302

RMS Regular
Drives
S8,M3,GTIR,XJR
That's me in the coach video Stevie posted, here's some more stuff I've recorded on various dashcams, atm I'm using a SJ1000 excellent camera getting about 4hrs 1080p footage on a 32GB sd card.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'm sorry but you've an awesomely wicked sense of humour @Ricky302, the speeding up with the white van had me in tears lol.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That's me in the coach video Stevie posted, here's some more stuff I've recorded on various dashcams, atm I'm using a SJ1000 excellent camera getting about 4hrs 1080p footage on a 32GB sd card.

Some of them are unbelievable! I can feel my blood boiling watching them, never mind actually being in the car at the time!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Don't forget.

They arent speeding, so the police, DOE and road safety experts etc dont care !!

Shame on you DOE, or perhaps next years slogan needs to be WAKE THE **** UP DOE and start doing something about dangerous drivers on the roads and maybe you stand a chance of reducing road deaths.

Wide angle might be better to give some view of either side of the van in some of those clips

You should email the footage to Nolan, DOE, Police etc to let them see the sort of activities they are totally ignoring on the roads when wasting resources on stupid ****ing camera vans.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Complete prat!! How do people actually think it's ok to do that?!

I must admit a little but of road rage kicks in with me in that sort of situation and I pray that I can get up beside them.

Love the tunes and number plate diction.