Mat Armstrong rebuild’s an M5

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Aye I know that but is he not continuing to work there? Will find out soon enough I guess

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Everyone caught up on the GT3? Few unforeseen issues with the passenger side suspension area :worried:

pablo

RMS Moderator
That will be fun to sort. Any kind of repair will (or should) devalue the life out of it. I wouldn’t trust it at 200mph.

I’m curious what he is going to go with it after. Take it back to Blighty?

eamon343

RMS Regular
Think that’s why it’s watchable

His attitude is very addictive

The Lambo video is brilliant as he comes across issues with the previous engine build.

He takes everything with humour and in his stride

More issues he finds, more videos he makes, more money he makes. Thats why he takes all the issue with good humour :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Wonder why they won't sell them parts? Surely an independent garage (like your man lending him the space) could get parts for a customer?

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Amazing work and an £8 part meant the engine had to come out again,...: unamused:

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
It doesn't let him seem to bother him! Just takes it in his stride and gets on with it.

Me on the other hand would have the car burnt to the ground 🤣

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
It doesn't let him seem to bother him! Just takes it in his stride and gets on with it.

I would as well 😃

Dan

RMS Regular

Means an excuse for another video and clickbait title ££££££.

enjoyed last nights video.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Was a complete bodge job with those seals 😬🙈
Very sketchy the way he put the cover back on but imagine the work to take the heads off again, if it had been me I would have had a heart attack with so much stress but Mat and his Dad were still chilled out.