Seat Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Will attempt to fit it at the weekend...

Got the rev D Valve ordered aswell. (get rid of the forge DV lol)

Hoping in summer after my wedding to get her remapped by p360.

Revo Performance Northern Ireland now :grinning: But the map will make all the difference. Ill probably have my Cupra up for sale after the summer, im getting that itch again after talking about all these SL55's lol

-herc-

RMS Regular
yes im based in n.ireland buddy.

ohhh really. sellling with mods or splitting?

Marty

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Saw this parked on the side street when walking into Dubshed (I parked a bit behind you) last week. Looks very well, love the height it's at! Also didn't know it was running that sort of power :eek: I love a run in it sometime to see how it compares to the likes of Nigels E92.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Saw this parked on the side street when walking into Dubshed (I parked a bit behind you) last week. Looks very well, love the height it's at! Also didn't know it was running that sort of power :eek: I love a run in it sometime to see how it compares to the likes of Nigels E92.

Yea sure anytime, just remind me. You can take it a scoot yourself, its rapid now. @Carson can vouch for this ;)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Just selling for now. Have something in mind but don't want to jinx it lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Markets very slow ... had 3 timewasters and a guy asking about the modifications and what I thought :worried:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
GLWTS lad, hope you dont get too many head melters, NI has to be the worst place in the world to sell perfromance cars.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.