Seat Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Update 06/03/2014

4 Dunlop Sport SP01 tyres fitted on Saturday and laser aligned.
HPFP and new cam follower being fitted tomorrow.
Stage 2 map should be done by next weekend @BBSBOY ... Revo say 330/335 or so I think for Stage 2.

Tempted to change the wheels for the summer just as a change ... but unsure. Ill see if anything nice comes up.

Will definitely fire some pictures up this weekend with Exhaust etc fitted. Maybe a cheeky video :cool:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Stage 2+ is where it's at... And probably ends me aswel lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ok had the following things fitted and finally got some pictures:

Autotech HPFP internals.
New Cam Follower, Thanks @Harry
Linea R front Grill with black surround.

Hopefully get booked in for Stage 2 this weekend, then ill get Stage 2+ the following week as its my Birthday then ;)

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
why not straight to 2+?

Sisters are paying for Stage 2+ for my birthday so may aswel let them, and to be honest Id rather see the difference in stages just to get an idea.

Plus you have to do Stage 2 to Stage 2+ anyway. Cant go from 1 to 2+.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
really? oh.

Yea didnt know you had to go up in stages myself however stage 2 removes CELL light on dash etc, dont think stage 2+ does.

Doesnt cost that much anyway for each stage so its all good.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Just 50mm metro font @Lyons. Never had any issues with the police. My dads running the same size of font on his Merc and again doesnt even get asked.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
The stages cost like £60 per stage and from 1 to 2+ it's £120 so seemed to me that you need to do 2 then 2+...

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
You can go from standard straight to 2+, when you do Stage 1 then Stage 2, then Stage 2+ all you are doing is paying the price difference for the software, as Pablo says most people go straight to 2+ from Stage 1 cause the hardware costs are not that big, plus the power gains from Stage 1 to Stage 2 are quite minimal compared to the jump from standard to Stage 1 and Stage 1 to Stage 2+.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Straight to whatever stage, yes. But you still have to pay for each stage to get there though, remember.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
You can go from standard straight to 2+, when you do Stage 1 then Stage 2, then Stage 2+ all you are doing is paying the price difference for the software, as Pablo says most people go straight to 2+ from Stage 1 cause the hardware costs are not that big, plus the power gains from Stage 1 to Stage 2 are quite minimal compared to the jump from standard to Stage 1 and Stage 1 to Stage 2+.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Straight to whatever stage, yes. But you still have to pay for each stage to get there though, remember.

Makes more sense now. You can skip any stage stage but you are still paying for the stage you skipped essentially.

Cheers!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Update 18/03/2014

Visited @BBSBOY last night and got my Stage 2+ software loaded on. What can I say, completely different car. The power these cars can produce with limited mods is incredible. Should be sitting at a good 350/355 odds and loves to spin all the way to 3rd. ;)

Might have to look into a diff in the future. Next up is an FMIC and possibly the new Triple R rear diffuser.

Decided to wash it yesturday using some of my new Anachem products from @Big Pimp

DSC_0028_zpsmsbh33m3.jpg

DSC_0029_zpsfvko2urh.jpg

DSC_0030_zpsni1rnppz.jpg

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Performance 360. Got my Stage 1 done there around a year go. Stage 2+ last night. PM @BBSBOY if you're interested.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.