Seat Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Don't know how you managed to get the triple r rear diffuser I've been on at them for ages lol.. What's the price of it?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Tempted to let it go now so if you know anyone after a Leon Cupra (y)

Will come with REVO stage 1 map, REVO PCV and Dunlop premium tyres if price is right.

Dont worry @MattVtecyo ill still be taking that spoiler, been bedlam at present with the house move so apologies for not responding to you.

Thanks,

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Once I know the cars sold the parts will all be available

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Update 15/01/2014

Well with the new house and things I want to complete there, ive decided to hang on to the Cupra. I had a run up to Neil Rockvales place last week and the car was great and handled so well up the wee country roads :laughing:

So with this in mind ive booked myself into P360 on Saturday 25th Jan for Stage 2+ as ill have my Milltek TBE fitted by then along with my Autotech HPFP internals.

Hoping for anything around 360-365. All being well id like to invest in a diff closer to the spring if budget allows for it. The joys of owning a house and budgeting.

BTCC spoiler to fit also once I get it off Matty and also would like to pick up some BTCC side skirts to finish off the exterior.

Ill update as and when things happen!

Chris

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
your doing well still having this and doing the house imo lol
cars looking really well, nice set of wheels would set it off though, hopefully it will be able to put the power down well with the new mods

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
your doing well still having this and doing the house imo lol
cars looking really well, nice set of wheels would set it off though, hopefully it will be able to put the power down well with the new mods

Thanks mate, Yea I also came to that conclusion aswel as there are always things my finacee and I come up with to change in the house. Id rather the main bulk of my money goes into that.

Wheel wise I doubt Ill change the Orions as they look quite racey on the Leon and tie in well with the OEM style look im going for. Plus I have only had them refurbed by Nu Luk in BBS Silver around 6 months ago for £400, so couldnt really justify selling them on.

Should look alot better with the Spoiler and Skirts to beef it out slightly.

Chris

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Thanks mate, Yea I also came to that conclusion aswel as there are always things my finacee and I come up with to change in the house. Id rather the main bulk of my money goes into that.

Wheel wise I doubt Ill change the Orions as they look quite racey on the Leon and tie in well with the OEM style look im going for. Plus I have only had them refurbed by Nu Luk in BBS Silver around 6 months ago for £400, so couldnt really justify selling them on.

Should look alot better with the Spoiler and Skirts to beef it out slightly.

Chris
yea its not easy sorting the houses out, looking forward to the updates, i think skirts and spoiler will really help it (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
360bhp?! This thing will be seriously rapid once all that work has been done!

Yea it should be, proper "spinning the wheels" fun, which is really what its all about. A diff would be nice down the line, I believe APR do a really good one for them however I wouldnt be buying it new if the time comes. Some guy on SCN had a stage2+ cupra with similar mods to mine and he was close to 370 on a RR. So will be interesting to see how it reacts. @Harry has already mentioned how quick mine is even at stage 1.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Heres the estimates from the REVO website directly tested and achieved on the Cupra model.

Revo Stage 1 Software - 305BHP
Revo Stage 2 Software - 335BHP
Revo Stage 2+ Software - 367BHP

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Definitely a good move.

Yes I think so myself, its a great all round car which I love driving daily. Theres nothing out there for the money id be spending that could offer the same. I'm going to give myself until after the summer and possibly put a bit more money into a replacement. Ideally another E92 335i, hopefully with the DCT box this time.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You change your mind more than anyone else I know! VXR8, 335i, C63, S5 etc :p.

Dave23

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc
Good choice mate, it's going to be a fair weapon once you get all that fitted! Not sure how much more i'll do to mine after the intake. How do you find the revo intake btw?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Good choice mate, it's going to be a fair weapon once you get all that fitted! Not sure how much more i'll do to mine after the intake. How do you find the revo intake btw?

Best intake on the market, and I looked a fair few before going with the Revo. Only one that came close was the ITG but the Revo definitely offers that bit extra. More power for sure. Its got a bit of a Darth Vader sound at low revs but on full throttle its outstanding.

Dave23

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc
Nice one, cheers mate.

Did you get another engine cover, or did you leave it off?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Nice one, cheers mate.

Did you get another engine cover, or did you leave it off?

Its off at present but ill be getting a TTS engine cover for Dubshed ... then ill do the shave mod and apply a Cupra badge.

Dave23

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc
Its off at present but ill be getting a TTS engine cover for Dubshed ... then ill do the shave mod and apply a Cupra badge.

That's what i'm going for. Fill in the recesses for the audi badge and re-spray the panel. The Cupra badges are dear enough from SERE!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Worth it and youll get a decent return on it when you strip the car of mods before selling. Well thats my thinking.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.