Audi C7 A6 3.0TDi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
There's an approved used warranty on it so they're just waiting for approval first. Will hear tomorrow but I don't see how a steering rack wouldn't be covered.

I'll definitely be extending it when the year is up. I had a warranty on the A8 and TT and it takes all the worries away.
If you don't mind me asking. What was wrong with the mmi screen? Was it damaged?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@Lyons yeah I am tempted as well to put on an extended warranty on the Scirocco once its over. The fear of hefty bills isn't worth it right now!

M1MAC

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Great car @Lyons. I had one in work for a while and was amazed how relaxed I felt at the end of a long journey in it compared with the same journey in an Insignia ( +o() The build quality is fantastic aswell.

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
I don't care about anything other than being able to turn on my rear lights with my DRL's and making the passenger mirror tilt when in reverse :grinning:

Set the mirror adjustment knob to L & select reverse, mine only does it when it's set like that. Mk5 Golf but probably the same.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.