Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Did laugh just as he crashed!

LOL, I guess speed may have had a role there...although how the hell he crashed is beyond me ! Looks like he could nearly have drove away after though

If he cant handle that though he shouldnt have a license to drive at any speed.

Last edited:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Maybe it was a Dashcam he smashed! lol

It could well have been a phone he smashed. The car was stopped, the accident had already occurred, the driver may have been phoning for help because they're retarded and couldnt deal with the aftermath of the accident due to their blindness and stupidity?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
What kind of cam have you got as I'm In The market for one bud.
I'm currently using a free app on my phone. Its pretty good , works just like a dashcam in every way until you upload to the likes of YouTube it only shows footage rather than all the info. Works in the backround if you use your phone as satnav etc (i do) so i just fire the phone on charge in the cradle and start the app.
Its called Autoboy Blackbox.

Video playback with or without map.

What it looks like when recording.

Last edited:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Erm, NSFW...

That would make people not pick the stinker up lol

Reminds me of this from something about Mary.
image.jpeg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
It'll be interesting to see if the police get involved with that one. No speeding involved, but absolutely dangerous driving.

But well done the camera guy !

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I'm going to purchase a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH front and rear dash cam. Anyone any other good suggestions before I do?? Thanks

Last edited:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I'm going to purchase a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH front and rear dash came. Anyone any other good suggestions before I do?? Thanks

I think it's a good choice and good setup, especially with their app for your smartphone.

I bought the 500 (single camera version) last year and would've preferred the dual channel one.

There was another front and rear camera set up mentioned on here within the last month or two and the guy that does most of the dashcam reviews on youtube had a video on it. They were very small cameras and a separate control box, may be worth a look.

When I was buying I used a few different websites and the comparison tables on this one were handy (as were the reviews and footage);

Comparison Table: Front And Rear Cameras

Comparison Table: High-End Dash Cams (Single Channel)

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
T
I think it's a good choice and good setup, especially with their app for your smartphone.

I bought the 500 (single camera version) last year and would've preferred the dual channel one.

There was another front and rear camera set up mentioned on here within the last month or two and the guy that does most of the dashcam reviews on youtube had a video on it. They were very small cameras and a separate control box, may be worth a look.

When I was buying I used a few different websites and the comparison tables on this one were handy (as were the reviews and footage);

Comparison Table: Front And Rear Cameras

Comparison Table: High-End Dash Cams (Single Channel)
thanks lad. Will read through these and check about the other one
Mentioned on here.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Nothing too exciting recently, just this idiot who likes to pull out on front of cars at roundabouts.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I think a lot of people drive about pissed/drugged up.

Nope, just sober and blind/incompetent/unfit. Same odds though really. If the police etc were genuinely interested in improving road safety and reducing deaths then they should really be investigating every single video posted here and relevant charges brought against the dummies trying to drive.

All include evidence of dangers driving so should be easy and well deserved pickings for them

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
I'm going to purchase a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH front and rear dash cam. Anyone any other good suggestions before I do?? Thanks
I got a nextbase 402g camera for Christmas and fitted it to the car yesterday. hardwired it to the fuse box so the camera automatically comes on when the ignition is switched on and automatically turns off when the car is switched off.

In Car Dash Cam Camera DVR Dashboard Digital Driving: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

I'll fire some pics up later to give you an idea of size

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I would love a proper dashcam but are none of you worried someone will do a smash and grab to knick it ?
I'm currently using an app on my phone which i take with me obviously but i cant be bothered setting it up every time I'm driving. Im also in and out of the van and car so it's handy using the phone as i always have it on me.