03 Blobeye Subaru Impreza

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Just realised you're just round the corner from me. I sometimes see this parked up as I'm heading to the M2. Think I see the STI on friday evening as I was leaving Glengormley. Lovely car mate.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Yes @Crow555 i mentioned that in your thread a while back there's quite a few of us up here. Think I seen the MX5 passing mine the other day (y)

Thanks.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
A change in circumstances may sadly lead to this car being sold, any interest PM me.

wes

RMS Regular
Lol, i never go up there think i was at felden the last time i went up there to the very top haha. I thought you were hiding your car because of the car dings thread lol

johnm

RMS Regular
Awesome wagon, pity you've to sell up.
I'd get the tyres & brakes sorted though, might help it shift?
What size tyres are on it, I've two part worns there that that came on 17" 8J sti alloys might do it.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Cheers @johnm the tyres are only slightly worn on the outside. If it's not gone by the end of the month I'll be putting 4 new tyres on (weird like that) and replacing the discs and pads all round and getting Ali burrows or Kerrs to do the alignment on it.

Really don't want to have to sell, had it out a run last night and even in the lashing rain it was still a great drive.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Cheers @johnm the tyres are only slightly worn on the outside. If it's not gone by the end of the month I'll be putting 4 new tyres on (weird like that) and replacing the discs and pads all round and getting Ali burrows or Keres to do the alignment on it.

Really don't want to have to sell, had it out a run last night and even in the lashing rain it was still a great drive.
AWD, goes like stink no matter the weather!
Though stopping isn't as great in winter @dross432 can confirm this :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.