03 Blobeye Subaru Impreza

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Yeh bud it takes time to work on paint work until your happy with it ..Are you going to the CFC on sunday ??

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Yeh bud it takes time to work on paint work until your happy with it ..Are you going to the CFC on sunday ??

Dropped the car off at Ai Autosport today so as long as he doesn't ring me saying its a ball of dung and needs thousands thrown at it I plan to be indeed.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Dropped the car off at Ai Autosport today so as long as he doesn't ring me saying its a ball of dung and needs thousands thrown at it I plan to be indeed.
Should be fine bud. Well it looks super anyway.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
If you intend to drive it properly, leave it standard and just get a fast Road setup done by Ali Burrows.

Mine would still bottom out on back roads, would have been hateful lowered .
Exactly this. I would never lower an impreza. Have fun beating higher powered cars over the back roads. lol

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Would set up properly sitting a bit nose down on bc racing coilovers not be the best set up @Artoir? Had a bit of a chat with OMA and that's what they were suggesting.

Tbh that sort of stuff is a right while away anyways.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Would set up properly sitting a bit nose down on bc racing coilovers not be the best set up @Artoir? Had a bit of a chat with OMA and that's what they were suggesting.

Tbh that of stuff is a right while away anyways.

Michael has his on track and Hillclimbs though remember. Down to what you want it for though at the end of the day. I had mine to tear up the back roads.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Michael has his on track and Hillclimbs though remember. Down to what you want it for though at the end of the day. I had mine to tear up the back roads.

Pretty much the same, will see how it pans out. Only had it a few days so I'll just be enjoying it for a while, drives like nothing I've had before so I'm happy with it for now.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Sure prodrive lowered them :p

OMA done my geo setup and it's sweet as a nut on the road, saying that the prodrive Bilsteins made the biggest difference made the front much more complient on our roads imo

Last edited:

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Nice car and plates @Neil@rockvale. Like a set with same size/font for mine (would VKZ 5939 fit a smaller plate without looking sh1te). I presume that font isn't strictly legal but you'll never get bother like some others?

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
looks really clean got to love subaru grumble

also on a side note not 100% sure but think your basically round the corner from me lol if so it is really a clean car :grinning:

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Thanks. So far so good with the plates @J_Mc_G, has been less than a week though. Neil will sort you with good plates whatever way you want them, good as in proper reflective material unlike others.

@Jonny1992 maybe so, Mallusk?

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
image.jpg

The car had a visit to Ai Autosport for a bit of a service and general health check which I'm pleased to report back was all good.

Oil change
Oil filter
Iridium plugs
New fan belts
Coolant change
Knocking rear end greased for now to I decide if I'm going to go coilover route or not

Next up 2 front tyres and new discs and pads all round.

Thanks @AIRFORCE1 for the excellent service and quick turnaround.

Last edited:

bludgod

RMS Regular
Drives
STI
Glad to hear it all went well mr, I can also give a plus one for the OMA suspension alignment. When i had the STI shocks and springs they transformed the car but it is on another level now with the BC's in it - absolutely glued to the road!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.