03 Blobeye Subaru Impreza

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Dont go for the prodrive wheels, I think they look awful. The best wheels for these are revolution milleniums or speedline turinis.

Turns out what I thought were prodrive wheels aren't :oops:.

Same wheels that come on the P1 only in 18s I like.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Rota gra maybe.
GroupA3.jpg

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
They are speedline turinis. Quite expensive but them and milleniums are about the best lookin wheel for the newage impreza.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
My advice would be stick to 17s, it will drive the way its supposed to and you wont be scared to hit pot holes.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Although 17s on a newage do look quite small. On the ppp certificate it states to fit 18s to get the best of the extra torque. Dunno how that works.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
They are the ones @Gambit, perfect (y).

Gave the gave a bit of a wash today and realised I couldn't look at the plates any long. Quick call to @Neil@rockvale and with great service as usual had these made up and put on, thanks again Neil.

Thought it would be rude not to snap a few pics with his immense P1 whilst there, what a stunning car.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Sti is stunning mate , was great to see it tonight. As I said earlier if you want to try my gold 18s on you are more than welcome . Amazing the difference the plates made to your car , really smarten up the front .

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Cheers Neil, I'll maybe take you up on that offer someday they are a lovely wheel. Next money being spent will be on the servicing and struts, that's enough for this month lol.

Yes very happy with the plates really tidy it up, somehow managed to get a load of flys splattered over the front one on the way home though, don't know how that happened :p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
They are the ones @Gambit, perfect (y).

Gave the gave a bit of a wash today and realised I couldn't look at the plates any long. Quick call to @Neil@rockvale and with great service as usual had these made up and put on, thanks again Neil.

Thought it would be rude not to snap a few pics with his immense P1 whilst there, what a stunning car.

View attachment 88175
View attachment 88176
View attachment 88177

Superb. New plate really helps the front end.

Those Turini wheels posted above would look fantastic on it. Get saving! :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
More than welcome to a nosey and a run in it (y)

Lexus might be going here very soon to mainland so if all goes well I might have something nice aswel so we can swap for a few hours sure ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.