2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R - Fresh Jap Import - Wheels On & Detailed Page 4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Looking forward to seeing this one parked outside McLaughlins! :grinning:

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Nice car :grinning: I'll see it when I'm up at Derek's in the next few days! That's my Supra up there.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
normally love s15s but cant warm to the kit on this one, I prefer the subtle look!
cool car though and im sure you will have plenty of fun sliding about in it!

Cro

RMS Regular
@JTDi

Something like this
6022581406830498-4db833e4c1.jpg

Aerocatch3.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Such fun cars. Loved mine. Get a nistune or powerFC into it. 1.3 bar is spot on through the stock turbo and injectors. That's what I ran mine at properly mapped on powerFC

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
It's hard to tell the condition of it from the pics, the paint may be in poor condition.

It is a great looking car, my first thing would be to sort out paint, or just give it a full buff if it's not too bad and then put some sort of rear wing on it. Really is crying out for one.

Subscribed, interested to see where you go with this one (y)

Darren91

RMS Regular
i've heard from a reliable source theres already been some sideways action done in it JS! ;) :p

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
I thought I recognised that garage!!

Unreal find, looks like you've bought a clinker mate!

You kept this quite in Magaluf ;)

Lol I only found it last Thursday, had it in my garage by Sunday morning! :laughing:

P.S You never replied about going back to Magaluf ;) :party:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
@JTDi
Something like this

I'll look into those, they look tidy!

Such fun cars. Loved mine. Get a nistune or powerFC into it. 1.3 bar is spot on through the stock turbo and injectors. That's what I ran mine at properly mapped on powerFC

Yeah once its MOT'd and road legal and all serviced etc, I'll look into what it all has, and go from there with the tuning!

It's hard to tell the condition of it from the pics, the paint may be in poor condition.

It is a great looking car, my first thing would be to sort out paint, or just give it a full buff if it's not too bad and then put some sort of rear wing on it. Really is crying out for one.

Subscribed, interested to see where you go with this one (y)

It's been left up last night to DT for paintwork sorting, it'll be fully cleaned, decontaminated, restored, and then we'll see what its like!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Pretty sure its a URAS Type S body kit. (y)

Want to check with better pictures mate?

* GUESS THE BODYKIT *

Winner gets an imaginary gift (y)

Lol please please excuse the god-awful wheels, makes the car look terrible (n).

New wheels were ordered yesterday, should be here tomorrow!

Some Falkens on the front and something a little cheaper on the back lol :laughing:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
For the rear instead of cheap tyres why not just get matching Falkens but go part worn if they are just going to get burnt off.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
For the rear instead of cheap tyres why not just get matching Falkens but go part worn if they are just going to get burnt off.

Just thinking a cheaper tyre with less grip for a bit of sliding lol.

I meant tyre size wise, any suggestions - maybe a 255/35 on the rear?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.