2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R - Fresh Jap Import - Wheels On & Detailed Page 4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Any updates? :laughing:

Lol yeah I've been a bit busy!

S15 now has MOT, and is currently undergoing some much needed TLC on the paintwork :laughing:

Wheels etc on, pictures will be up tomorrow once the cars finished :grinning:

Then it has a final trip to @DerekDCMauto on Thursday next week, for a few final things and it'll be tucked up in the garage until I get the chance to drive it a bit!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Lol yeah I've been a bit busy!

S15 now has MOT, and is currently undergoing some much needed TLC on the paintwork :laughing:

Wheels etc on, pictures will be up tomorrow once the cars finished :grinning:

Then it has a final trip to @DerekDCMauto on Thursday next week, for a few final things and it'll be tucked up in the garage until I get the chance to drive it a bit!

Happy days! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Its a nice car to have tucked away for when you have time! lol

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
A couple of teasers he sent me:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Didn't click on this was you till I seen the wain lol.

Can't wait to see it!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
A few shots that David sent me tonight. As well as the paint correction, he also fully washed / dressed the interior, painted my hubs etc black, painted the calipers for me, fitted my new wheels, and a few other bits and pieces.

I'll get more pictures tomorrow ... I'm blown away by these ones already :laughing:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Well done that man ... the wheels really compliment the madness of the kit ... nice work!!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Well done that man ... the wheels really compliment the madness of the kit ... nice work!!

Thanks @ChrisL !! Really happy with how it turned out! Although the height needs toyed about with a little, and would like to just get a full Geo Setup done on the car. Anyone have any suggestions where to go locally, to have it 100% setup? I know JB Tyres come highly recommended?

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks guys :laughing:

I ended up buying 6 new wheels lol. All 9.75 wide...

2 have 225/40 (currently on the front)
2 have 255/35 (currently on the rear)
2 have 265/35 (currently on the tyre rack in the garage lol)

@Cro there is more stretch on the front, but more poke on the rears! Like I say I need a full suspension sorting out / setup and I'll go from there :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Get Neil in kerrs in Antrim to set it up for ya. He used to drift a s15 himself
Check it has adjustable arms if you want it set real well.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Get Neil in kerrs in Antrim to set it up for ya. He used to drift a s15 himself
Check it has adjustable arms if you want it set real well.

Yeah I'll check for those on Monday. I know the GReddy Type S Coilovers that are in it are meant to be really good and quite adjustable for height / dampening / camber?

Thanks, I'll maybe give him a shout!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Perfect S15 there! (y)

Thanks Stevie!

Just a few final mechanical things to do as mentioned above and then it'll go into the garage and I'll see how much use I can get out of it. I've the E30 away for a full respray which should be due back on Wednesday, few mechanical things to finish on it, new wheels and tyres, then I'll have to see which one I prefer more and sell the other!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
For me it needs rid of the bodykit,and mirrors.....sorry,but HTD all the same.

I'll admit I don't like the mirrors too much. I'd prefer plain black ones without indicators. But I like the kit. Not a massive fan of the rear lights either but I'll see at a later stage (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.