2014 Renaultsport Megane 265 Cup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
In true French fashion the wheels I ordered went on back order as soon as one rim arrived lol. The other three have since turned up and have been sealed using Gtechniq C5. I will get some photos up tomorrow as I would also like to give the car a good clean! Due to the old wheels needing refurbed the car has lay up for almost two weeks so it's safe to say I can't wait for the sealant to cure and get a good spin out tomorrow! :party::party::laughing::laughing:8-|8-|

If it was me I'd have the 3 wheels on and about 576 photos taken by now :p

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Nothing really to report on the Megane since changing the wheels back in February. I'm booked onto the AMA Trackday at Kirkistown in June and will probably look to get out to Spa again this October for one of the Circuit Days TDs.

Really enjoyed the Cars at the Mill show on Sunday passed, some really nice stuff and a couple of images captured by @JamieG95 and @Reno_LV!

IMG_4244.JPG

IMG_4245.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I noticed that at the show in Sunday, I'd never considered one before but it really is a nice looking car.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Great photos by Jamie and Reno! Car is looking fantastic Eddie (y)

Thanks man! Both Reinis and Jamie could make anything look good I'm sure of it lol.

I noticed that at the show in Sunday, I'd never considered one before but it really is a nice looking car.

Thanks Chris, car was certainly pretty understated compared to the others which were inside but there where a few folk who seemed to appreciate it which is nice. Only Renault on show I believe, definitely very little love for the French here lol.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Car was looking great on Sunday, credit to you, and I am glad you are not afraid to use it for what it was designed for.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Have been pondering for quite some time now about the car and if it's worth keeping due to now having a company car through work it means the Megane is parked up and has only done a handful of miles in the last while.

So over the next short while I'll be returning the car to standard and putting up a for sale ad. If there's anyone who is keen on the car please get in touch.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Are you parting out any other bits? Do you think they would notice a recaro seat swap? ^o) :laughing:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Decided the inside of my car needs work more than new wheels - turinis are spectacular on these (18x8 version on ebay for tempting cash at the minute) - Im sure someone is just getting some pounds together before making you an offer on RSmegane.

Missed out on some recaro cs for £550 at the weekend ..... gutted.

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Always liked these and by god are they capable on the Nurburgring too!
I saw a white one (Not sure on full spec / cup etc) in Hillsborough on Saturday which had an obvious bit of engine work done to it. The guy could see I was eyeing it up and gave it boot for about 25m before the end of the road. Sounded awesome. Raw and powerful. Loved it.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Always liked these and by god are they capable on the Nurburgring too!
I saw a white one (Not sure on full spec / cup etc) in Hillsborough on Saturday which had an obvious bit of engine work done to it. The guy could see I was eyeing it up and gave it boot for about 25m before the end of the road. Sounded awesome. Raw and powerful. Loved it.

probably @Bleacher lol

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just in case there is any interest out there fool the RMS massive, the car will be returned the standard over the course of this week and I'll be readvertising it for £14,750 :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.