2014 Renaultsport Megane 265 Cup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Eddie did you ever get a chance to look at the offset of the wheels?

I completely forgot but they should be coming off again this weekend (if my other wheels arrive in time for Kirkistown) so will check the. :grinning:.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just a few pics from a recent outing at Kirkistown for the AMA Trackday. Great day out, and enjoyed the variety of short track and full track with a couple of tricky chicanes thrown in. Megane performed brilliantly, looking forward to getting it back out again next year :grinning:

IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

Thanks to @mcmurray for the two below;

IMG_3803.JPG

IMG_3800.JPG

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
So having not modified a thing on the Megane for months I'm beginning to get the itch to change the wheels.

Really really trying to justify the money as I'll probably need to change the tyres also. :rolleyes:

As with buying and tinkering, you're never really finished are you!? :party:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Yeah, I bought tyres in the hope it'd satisfy the mod urge for a while.... But until I find that flipping leather driver seat, I'll never stop!!!!!

Best bet would be to hopefully find someone flogging a complete set, tyres and all. Is it to get a dedicated track set?

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I was actually looking at a daily set of 18s as I do have a set of 18s for track. But the more I think of it, my current tyres aren't even half worn so it might be best looking out for a set of 19s and just swap tyres and move the Steevs on!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
It's hard to find a set that dont look too aftermarket - a set of turinis would be nice, in either 18 or 19.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
A set of Trophy wheels would look awesome on it! If you are selling your Steevs give me a shout!

IMG_5930.JPG

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
A set of Trophy wheels would look awesome on it! If you are selling your Steevs give me a shout!

View attachment 135425

I would love a set and to be honest I love the OEM look but I just think the OZ Ultraleggera looks excellent.

Steevs are for sale but will more than likely come without tyres mate as I'm going to go look for 19s as daily wheels.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I know lol. A guy in work bought them from a guy on eBay to be put on his 225, PCD is different is thought I'd give them a try. They look so good lol.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
In true French fashion the wheels I ordered went on back order as soon as one rim arrived lol. The other three have since turned up and have been sealed using Gtechniq C5. I will get some photos up tomorrow as I would also like to give the car a good clean! Due to the old wheels needing refurbed the car has lay up for almost two weeks so it's safe to say I can't wait for the sealant to cure and get a good spin out tomorrow! :party::party::laughing::laughing:8-|8-|

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.