2014 Renaultsport Megane 265 Cup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
So after almost 5 years of owning my Clio 197 I decided I wanted a change. The Clio was fantastic, it never once let me down and was just a smashing little car. When I was looking for a replacement I considered a few different options but no matter what I considered I always came back to the Megane. Initially I wanted a 265 Trophy, there where a few for sale but all in England and with them being a limited edition and liquid yellow the prices where quite high. I had actually been eyeing this car up for a few weeks as I knew it had came into us in Hursts, the spec was right (and some...), it has free servicing and 4 years warranty, and the money was also right. I bring it home tomorrow and I'm a bit like a kid at Christmas right now lol.

It's a 2014 Renaultsport Megane 265 Cup.
Limited slip diff.
19" Steev diamond cut alloys.
Leather Recaro seats.
Sat Nav.
24,000 miles.
One owner.

The car as it sits is standard. I've ordered a new front blade, bottom half is red and top is black. Bar that I'll initially enjoy driving it and I'm sure a nice exhaust will follow!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Dam those seats :cool:

Real nice in grey, hard to beat the exciting feeling of getting a new motor.

Last edited:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Always a fan of these motors. Its nice to treat yourself every once in a while. Enjoy Eddie.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
That is great looking! Lowered a wee touch, nice set of motorsport wheels that fill the awesome wide arches a bit more and then tuned a wee bit and that would be perfect in my opinion. Lovely motor, HTD!

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Cheers for the comments everyone :laughing:.

That looks brilliant chap

Did I see you on the hightown road today at lunch time? If so it looked stunning!

Not me fella, this ones been parked up on site for about 10 days while I was waiting on the Clio to sell.

Looks fantastic. Health to drive!!!

Did that belong to the dude that is on here?

Not sure Andy, I know theres another member on here with one. This one came from Tandragee direction?

Always a fan of these motors. Its nice to treat yourself every once in a while. Enjoy Eddie.

Cheers mate. Did I see you in a Kid Pro Ceed down in Ards the other week? I was behind one in the Clio with a reg very like yours?

Lovely morning for it, I would be at the gates waiting :laughing:

I'm being teased by it, its parked up in the workshop and i'm in work here until 1 :worried: lol. But yeah great day to get out and enjoy it, hopefully it holds up!

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Eddie that looks fantastic mate!

I'm not really into Renaults but that is very smart (y)

Will get a nosey at the gym

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Very nice - particularly the recaros! Will no doubt spot you out and about the Ards. I've got H&R springs ready to go into mine, quite the arch gap on these.

New blade is nice on the front - they look well as standard and it can be hard to find something to add the personal touch. Im either about to refurb the alloys black (diamond cut face isnt lasting well on mine) or find a new set.

renault-megane-rs-by-2_600x0w.jpg

Renault-Megane-RS-275-Trophy-R-37.jpg

4977003284_9527bd0d55.jpg

17170943416_26653692ee_b.jpg

Love these soooo much!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.