a-kem automotive

Darren91

RMS Regular
Thought I'd test Stonebrite on err, stone!

Guess what bit the product cleaned?

image.jpg

EP2

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FN2
Just got using this stuff last night on the S14..WOW..

Very rarely can a product leave a white car looking really really white lol Sounds stupid I know but with Articulate, Gleam and the ultragloss the car just looks stunning now. Will 100% only be using Anachem products on my cars. Cant wait to get the car dirty again so i can wash it lol

I normally buy Autoglym/Meguairs but this stuff is far better value for money and better quality, especially the spray wax! Always nice to support local business aswell :grinning:

Keep up the great work and cheers for the air fresheners, they smell lush!

Quick photo:

Ignore the dirty wheels, theyre impossible to keep clean from the road to my house to work :worried:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Holy shiznit! That looks absolutely fantastic mate! Really really smart looking car already!

@Darren91 - is that a wall you're looking to clean mate,or were you just playing about?

Reactions: EP2

Darren91

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp just playing about but I think my old boy is gonna use it now for the walls.

My mum has already taken my Clearview for the windows as the product really impressed her!

Last edited:

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
As the future mrs CR commented yesterday, I spent all day "making love" to my car and van, using all the products in the bundle. Super impressed and for the price it's definitely a no brainer.

Dave..

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp
Ultra Foam review.
We washed both cars today and used the Ultra Foam for the first time - WOW :scream:
10/10 = Awesome.
We had been using devil snow foam but the Ultra Foam is 10 times as thick and really clings. Fantastic, will only use this in the future.
After the foam we used the ultragloss and now have 2 exceptionally clean cars, thanks for some great products Ross.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought 2 large yellow fluffy drying clothes on Amazon, these were crap, my red car ended up with a sprinkle of yellow fluff all over it and had to rinsed and dried twice :mad: Sh1te.
Need to buy some Anachem ones to test.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I think I will keep extending this unless anyone has any objections?

It's a cracking deal in that it gives you a decent amount of all my product range, and you can then decide to buy larger amounts of anything you really like.

johnm

RMS Regular
Good stuff :grinning:

bung me your paypal man and what it would be for the offer, plus a big yellow/yellow belly and delivery please

DavyC

RMS Regular
..well, after 18 pages worth of good opinions / praise I think I'm safe to give Ross a shout! lol!.. When reading through the last few pages I was wondering if he'd continue the above deal a little longer! (y)

..PM Imminent..

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Have to thank @Big Pimp for service and Deals on their amazing products.

I used the snow foam and shampoo and it is in all honestly the best combo I've used before
Have the ultra gloss too so will try it soon.

I didn't believe that's the clear view glass clear was good but it is amazing and felt like id a new windscreen after using.

Thanks again and really recommend getting these products worth every penny...

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Have to thank @Big Pimp for service and Deals on their amazing products.

I used the snow foam and shampoo and it is in all honestly the best combo I've used before
Have the ultra gloss too so will try it soon.

I didn't believe that's the clear view glass clear was good but it is amazing and felt like id a new windscreen after using.

Thanks again and really recommend getting these products worth every penny...

Wait til you drive in the rain. It's like rainx

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Hi I sent you a pm re purchase of products

I think I will keep extending this unless anyone has any objections?

It's a cracking deal in that it gives you a decent amount of all my product range, and you can then decide to buy larger amounts of anything you really like.

johnm

RMS Regular
Got mine today and got home to give it a quick wash with pre wash spray, shampoo and then the spray wax. Glass cleaner too and the inside a quick scrub. Think the pictures say more than I can....
Before

uploadfromtaptalk1404752783117.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404752807288.jpg

And after

uploadfromtaptalk1404752821127.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404752832668.jpg

Easiest stuff to use with a brilliant result. I know I'll be keeping a supply. And this only took me half an hour!

C4L

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp does the ultragloss let you just spray it on a wet car when already washed then leave it or rinse off then leave it? as in it leaves no water marks whatsoever or does it still need dried as per normal?

I'm going to order a few things anyway to enable lazy car washes :cool:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
On very hot days I think water marks my still happen but the car is very easy dried after Ultragloss as the water just runs off the panels

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Holy ****, this stuff is immense! Power washer is still out of action but the articulate and shampoo brought the car up brilliantly. Cumulus is just fantastic, car looked like new.

Articulate is my new favourite car washing product, it's overtaken Cartec @Stuarty1984

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Holy ****, this stuff is immense! Power washer is still out of action but the articulate and shampoo brought the car up brilliantly. Cumulus is just fantastic, car looked like new.

Articulate is my new favourite car washing product, it's overtaken Cartec @Stuarty1984

Cartec was a wheel cleaner, you weren't supposed to wash everything with in (including your bbq, driveway and conservatory) lol.