a-kem automotive

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Interested in the £40 bundle if it's still going? Can you PM me payment and collection details? Cheers

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hello mate.

£40 offer will keep on going forever, lol!

PayPal gift me the amount and make sure you include your address and contact number too please!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What is the £40 offer?

June Special offer!

I've had a few people asking for smaller bundles, so here's this months

1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

The total for this complete bundle is £40 but with that you will also receive:

1 pack of MagiClean microfibre glass cleaning twin pack, retailing for £7

1 tin of cumulus anti static foam cleaner, selling at £3

1 pack of 5 magic sponges - these are brilliant on scuffs on the doors where feet push the doors open, cleaning make up and ingrained marks and dirt out of steering wheels and plastics and are also brilliant in the house for cleaning shower doors, stainless steel, pots pans and even crayon etc off walls as well as taking the tea and coffee stains out of cups, mugs etc using just water - we sell these out at £5 per pack

And a pair of black microfibre cloths for use with Tarmminator, selling at £5 for the pair. Microfibre cloths are safer for use for tar removal as they won't scratch the paint in the same way as normal rags.

To top it all off I'll throw in a box of black nitrile gloves to keep your hands nice and safe too! Or in @j16jrf's case - to protect his dainty manicured nails!

That's nearly £25 worth of freebies!

As many of you will attest to - these aren't cheap and cheerful products - I only sell premium products without the need to add a premium price tag on. I have a passion for what I do and honestly feel that people don't have to spend 2 fortunes on small sample bottle sized products at wild prices.

Think since its now August, June offer is gone and it should be called the "Starter Pack"

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Sounds great but I don't have a snow foam gun, could the snow foam be substituted for something else?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Sounds great but I don't have a snow foam gun, could the snow foam be substituted for something else?
Possible, think @Big Pimp done that for someone, but I'd seriously recommend to get one and use snow foam, drags the worst of the dirt on the car, makes it a lot easier.

Also when I'm lazy I me snow foam and shampoo, spray it on sponge the car like that.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What is the £40 offer?
see response from @weeloaney
of course mate - let me know what you'd prefer and I can swap things round

Possible, think @Big Pimp done that for someone, but I'd seriously recommend to get one and use snow foam, drags the worst of the dirt on the car, makes it a lot easier.

Also when I'm lazy I me snow foam and shampoo, spray it on sponge the car like that.
Thats my normal week day routine :oops:

What's the cumulus anti static foam cleaner used for?
As @Mark315 says - pretty much everything mate. its a really good cleaner by itself, but it leaves an anti static finish which stops dust from settling on it

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
lol i'll get them off you on payday next week bud, this offer continuous?

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Following the Procar Group Buy Davey was running, I went with the Anachem Ultrafoam to try out with new lance...

I deliberately didn't add too much for a 'light' coat of foam, but even after 5mins I could still take this photo...

Very impressed with the cleaning power and makes things so easy... the Glass cleaner is amazing too! Thanks for that Ross!

15056161642_9220e46223_c.jpg

15056522755_6157a33d46_c.jpg

Ant

RMS Regular
got the Ultrafoam off Davey too the other day, great stuff and selling it in the 2lt size is great as storing 5lts is a ball ache and 2lts lasts me ages anyway :laughing:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Using anachem today top work big pimp...thanks bud top products

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 81

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Give the car a good clean with the Anachem products earlier. Still loving them after months of use.

Started with UltraFoam, then Articulate, Gleam and UltraGloss. Done the wheels with Stonebrite and finished the windows with Clearview. Will sort the interior out with Cumulus later on hopefully.

Brilliant products and would highly recommend them.

IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3315.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG
IMG_3324.JPG

Mark

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Give the car a good clean with the Anachem products earlier. Still loving them after months of use.

Started with UltraFoam, then Articulate, Gleam and UltraGloss. Done the wheels with Stonebrite and finished the windows with Clearview. Will sort the interior out with Cumulus later on hopefully.

Brilliant products and would highly recommend them.

View attachment 66914 View attachment 66915 View attachment 66916 View attachment 66917 View attachment 66918

Mark
What's the stone brite like bud? It's only thing from Ross I haven't got. Thinking of changing from megs high endurance as seem to always get splatter from it

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
What's the stone brite like bud? It's only thing from Ross I haven't got. Thinking of changing from megs high endurance as seem to always get splatter from it

Best wheel cleaner I've ever used. Dilute it in a ridiculous ratio like 1:25 (so bottle lasts forever lol), spray on...quick rub with a brush if really bad, then hose off. Lifts a serious amount of dirt and brake dust.

If your talking about the tyre gel from megs, it's good but like you it splattered all of the car and leaves a real mess, especially on white. I've changed to Auto Glym instant tyre shine, leaves less mess and lasts ages...that's what's on in the above pics, been on for weeks.