a-kem automotive

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Today is the first opportunity I had to give the car a wash and use one of the drying towels supplied by @Big Pimp

Decided to use the "yellow belly" on this wash. My favourite previous drying cloth was meguiars water magnet which I have used for the last 3/4years replacing each year as I had found this to be the best product I had come across. I found this "yellow belly" absolutely incredible in comparison. It made drying the car easy and effortless and in my opinion is a top class product. One pass over each panel lifted 99% of the water. I had found previous that using the anachem products made drying the car easier anyway, but this was great. Definitely gets my vote (y)

Martyn

RMS Regular
Just wanted to add......

Bought some Anachem ultrafoam from Davy in pro car the other day.

It has to be the best foam I have ever used! I will be trying some of the the rest of the Anachem car products soon.

Good product at a sensible price.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Delighted to hear guys.

I love the yellow one myself.

I think it's better for drying, and the blue ken, whilst it still dries really well, I can see it more suited to being a really plush polishing and wax removal towel.

Think @ruairi83 is using his big blue as a bath towel!!!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I opened the box and thought id a big blue bath towel from a hotel... it's massive. Looking forward to using them on car and myself lol cheers Ross

Saunts

RMS Regular
Thanks @Big Pimp for dropping those off at the house in no time at all, really appreciate it.

I only got back late last night & got round to trying out the articulate tonight. I was more than impressed even with just a quick wash. Hopefully on Saturday I'll be able to get really stuck into trying a few more out.

Quality service (y)

Dan

RMS Regular
Another happy customer with a personal delivery yesterday evening.

Cant wait to wash the car now tomorrow!

Darren91

RMS Regular
Decided to mix some UltraFoam and Articulate and tried it out on an Astra which hadn't been washed in 4 weeks (y)

No before or during but these are after rinsing off.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Okay, after trying them both (the blue one and yellow one) I'd say 100% that the blue are brilliant for polishing and buffing, and whilst they work for drying! they wouldn't be my first choice.

The yellow cloths are amazing for drying towels.oft and non marking, they are unbelievably absorbent

I've had a few different drying towels,with the sonus der wunder towel being the best I had used, but these yellow ones are fantastic.

To summarise, blue for the softest plushest buffing cloth comparable to the biggest and the best available at less than you can get them anywhere, and yellow for the best drying towel you'll buy

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
As @weeloaney has posted, it's essentially a kit for £40 which will cover all your cleaning needs for ages!

Articulate is the pre cleaner. Perfect for alloy wheels, front bumpers, windscreen and any leading edges. It's wax safe, but has amazing cleaning power.

Next up is UltraFoam - it's my snow foam. It does exactly what it says on the tin. It gives plenty of foam, has mild cleaning power, and when used with articulate it gives a pretty much contact less wash.

Gleam is my car shampoo with added wax. It's slick, suds well, and cleans even better! Many on here would agree that it's pretty much as good as anything out there! Only thing is I've ran out of the 1lt squeeze bottles, but they are due to arrive Monday or Tuesday at the latest. These bottles are ingenious in that they give you an exact measure which is just enough to give you a nice bucket full of suddy product.

UltraGloss is my spray wax and I love it. After you've rinsed your car, spray a dilute amount over your car, top to bottom, and by the time you're back around the car it is time to take it off!

This is all the main day to day exterior cleaning products.

Added to the pack is Tarminator - which I'd honestly rate above any other tar removal product. It really is effortless. You get a nice fancy microfibre cloth to help remove it without scratching your paintwork. You also get a fancy pair of black nitrile gloves. Perfect for @j16jrf style bondage games, or just for keeping your paws safe for normal folk! Nitrile won't disintegrate like latex or vinyl gloves.

For interior cleaning you have two products - cumulus for cleaning seats, dashes and trims. It leaves a lovely fresh smell, and cleans without leaving a shine. Also, and the cool thing about it, is it leaves an anti-static coat which repels dust from settling.

Also included is a can of Clearview and the microfibre twin pack of cloths for the easiest and best glass cleaner on the market. Your mrs will love this for all the glass and mirrors in the house too.

There's magic sponges too, which again, the mrs will love them for in the house too, but are great for getting make up etc. out of trims in cars.

So there you go. All in all a comprehensive bundle!

You still running this offer @Big Pimp ?

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
Thought I would chip in after washing my car and then using ultragloss the results really are fanastic even beads like it's been waxed great and easy to use and if you haven't time or be bothered to get sealants and waxs out its prefect

Very happy customer.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi guys,

I'm just going to keep the £40 deal running indefinitely, as it's a great way to get the whole range out there for people to try.

It's got all you need for both daily cleaning, and more intense deep cleaning and tar removal etc.