A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Thanks guys it was more so a figure of speech lol happy with the way it looks at the moment, just need to find a slightly bigger s line badge which is proving the impossible.
You could get a custom aluminum one made? Just send him the current one and tell him what length you want the new one and he can work out the rest.

Shouldn't be too expensive either, I had 3 small steering wheel badges made and cost less than £30 including postage

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
You could get a custom aluminum one made? Just send him the current one and tell him what length you want the new one and he can work out the rest.

Shouldn't be too expensive either, I had 3 small steering wheel badges made and cost less than £30 including postage
Who makes them bud? You didn't tell me who it was haha

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Were down near Omagh today, more accurately on the road between Omagh and Drumquin/Castlederg?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Nah wasn't me like, I was in omagh 2 Saturday's ago for Autofest though

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Nah wasn't me like, I was in omagh 2 Saturday's ago for Autofest though
Ah right, wasn't able to get a good look as was meeting it on the road.
Had no number plate on the front and looked to be the honeycomb RS grille as well

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
No updates on this as yet but it's getting a refresh for the 2016 show season in time for dubshed, it's about time I upped my game with this one.

Set of LED tail lights coming for it in the next couple of weeks, the first of many plans.

It was in need of a detail, so I gave it a little tlc over the weekend. Few pics with a mates B7 A4.

096897C3-D387-4332-910C-CAF3547DB64A.png_zpsfigmfqac.jpeg

A82E32DE-7258-4A9A-A18A-4D6D1FF6D142.png_zpssltugm4h.jpeg

D3C72A08-9EDC-45E2-81C3-A0940AA73179_zpsav9el2ji.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Have to agree with @Lyons, the car looks great overall but I always feel the number plate stuck in the window totally detracts from the look and is untidy. A nice custom mount on the front bumper would be much better.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Agreed.

I just don't get it. If the front number plate was optional then fair enough, but where we live 1 is required, so shoving it in the windscreen looks ridiculous.

Bar that and the wind deflectors, the car does look great.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Agreed.

I just don't get it. If the front number plate was optional then fair enough, but where we live 1 is required, so shoving it in the windscreen looks ridiculous.

Bar that and the wind deflectors, the car does look great.

Can't understand myself why anyone would remove the numberplate and stick it on their dash:rolleyes:

Nice looking car but really needs the plate on

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Yeap as above theres too much going on with the windows, plates, stickers, deflectors etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.