A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Photoshop looks spot on Aaron.

Re the number plate. Of course it looks far better without one. What about a custom mount really low on the grill?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
What happened to not liking two digit plates and preferring your one? A two digit is def a good investment. They really enhance a car imo

I like the grey wheels but don't like the wind deflectors. Coming together rightly

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Aww thanks guys, I think I'm going to run with this idea, it's very achievable.

I personally think it looks great

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Did mention that there would be plates going on it lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Good friend of mine is making me a custom plate holder for my grill, as my original plate holder is made for normal sized plates. He can machine plastic at his work so it's a great idea

Here's a few pics of the one he made for his own car.

A2753E0B-6E6D-4D6E-87BE-E8F1F34BA65D_zpsssy1myuw.jpg

D2031EC4-412B-4825-B6CA-C62207B77AAF_zpsvplpowls.jpg

5B560891-0B2E-40AC-B429-2C3EC2D58715_zpsrme5znfj.jpg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Did mention that there would be plates going on it lol

Yes, but you are dopey and forget...just like you have "forgotten" to answer two of my questions in this thread!! Lol

As for that custom plate holder....its a lump of feckin plastic cable tied to the grille.

A proper 3D printed clip (or two) would be much neater...

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
As someone said before

Could you not get away with having a plastic mount like above but have negative magnets behind the grille then mount the positives on the plate mount so you can take it off as necessary?

Darren91

RMS Regular
You've finally seen the light (literally) and considered fitting highline clusters!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Darker wheels really suit it.

Shorter pressed plate looks good too, far better than the one you had photoshopped on the front.

Last edited:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
The photoshop looks great. The darker wheels really tie in with the gloss black mirrors and grill.

I would lose the wind deflectors as I think they take away from the look of the car.

The size of the exhausts tips are a bit OTT for my liking.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
The photoshop looks great. The darker wheels really tie in with the gloss black mirrors and grill.

I would lose the wind deflectors as I think they take away from the look of the car.

The size of the exhausts tips are a bit OTT for my liking.
Thanks man. The exhaust tips I'm considering changing for smaller ones

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.