Ariel Atom 2 Supercharged 300

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Seen an Atom parked at the truckfest,give me a chuckle at the words on the back as the auld boy was covering the seats.
IMG_20150816_144617.jpg

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Definitely making the trip to Kirkistown the day you're bringing this.

What a car. Fair play. (y)

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Now that's something special, must feel pretty cool knowing you have the quickest thing in the road:cool:

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
I was lucky enough to drive one of these at a track day at Nutts Corner.
Loved every minute of it, these things are seriously quick!
Best of luck with it and health to enjoy.:cool:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Amazing, had the pleasure in being one and photographing one (not supercharged) - outstanding cars, congrats!

Jethro

RMS Regular
Oh holy fuck, this is just mental, cant wait to see it on the local roads.:grinning:
I might even take up the detailing malarkey again just to get it up here for a few days. :p

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
There's next to no panels on the thing to clean but I'm sure you'd just spend your time just staring at it, drooling, or worse...

Awesome is an over used word these days but I think it suits this perfectly. Class. :cool:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
100% awesome @evo98 I absolutely love driving these things. You are quite correct, nothing else transmits the feeling of speed just the way these do and the sc whine is just epic.

The most fun money can buy IMO, massive well done (y)

Colin_A

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Health to enjoy mate. Absolutely adore these machines. I wonder how much i'd get for one of my kidneys?

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Oh holy fuck, this is just mental, cant wait to see it on the local roads.:grinning:
I might even take up the detailing malarkey again just to get it up here for a few days. :p

Yes mate no problem. When do tou want it? I can leave it with tou tonight if you want? You can have a drive in her too if you want :grinning: just go easy with my bill lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Yesterday i had a wee nosey round it an took a few pictures of it. This car near has all the extras from the factory an was close on £50k from new when you tally everything up. I could have bought the newer atom 3 but couldnt have afforded one that was supercharged (extra 5 grand) carbon front and rear wings (almost another 5 grand) alcon fromt and rear brakes ( extra 4.5 grand) them 3 things to me were the most important things and after driving this im so glad i bought it.

Only differences from the 2 an 3 is lower seating position, side bars welded in different direction which gives bit more elbow room. Better engine mounts in the 3 for less vibration. Porsche rear roller bearings in the 3 which mine has been upgraded to an ive a receipt here for £4265 which this was part off.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Started of yesterday by removing the surround from the air intake as i could see loads of poor insects that were unfortunate enough to be sucked in here :grinning:
image.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Fantastic, about time someone got one on here! Cant wait to see this flying around Kirky!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.