Ariel Atom 2 Supercharged 300

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Some nice Bilstein adjustable coulovers with 2 piece Eibach springs. These have 10 settings on them and ive only drove with them all at setting 5 so far an the ride is brilliant. Over back roads an the car is surprisingly comfortable even with the plastic seats.

These coilovers are an optional extra @ £1970. I have an email here with all the prices from the factory.

image.jpg
image.jpg

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
@mcma1 told you we should have bought one!!!

@evo98 that is amazing. I drove one of these at a track day and it was literally insane. Superb purchase my friend.

Andy55

RMS Regular
All the talk of passenger runs. Sounds like the perfect machine for doing the supercar runs at Sprucefield :laughing:. Think it might be on sometime in September.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
How much you charging for a passenger run ;)

Lol if anyone wants to donate to me when i go to kirkistown for a track day id gladly take it off them to help pay for my day. I can notice the difference just like the bmw with a passenger in. If people pay crazy money to run round nutts corner for 2 laps Il give them a better run roumd kirkistown for 15-20 mins an i wont be taking it easy lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Can you buy bits and pieces for it and upgrade yourself?

I know some of those supercharged K20s can run over 400bhp easily enough...in case you needed anymore power :laughing:

Yes you can buy everything from the factory. You can buy a supercharger pulley and remap them up. Not sure id want to take it from standard thou as id like to keep my reliability. Once the factory upgrade them to 350 bhp they have side pods they put in front of the rear wheels an these have air ducts with an extra oil and air charge cooler in them an they are big money.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Fúck me pink. Thats madness. Isit a Jackson racing supercharger?

Health to drive :grinning:

Yes its a jackson charger. I was thinking of buying a standard 245 one an putting on the rotrex unit but im pretty sure it doesnt have that whine that the jackson one has.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Lol if anyone wants to donate to me when i go to kirkistown for a track day id gladly take it off them to help pay for my day. I can notice the difference just like the bmw with a passenger in. If people pay crazy money to run round nutts corner for 2 laps Il give them a better run roumd kirkistown for 15-20 mins an i wont be taking it easy lol

When would this be exactly? :cool:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
When would this be exactly? :cool:

Im booked in for the next track day at kirkistown so if you want to be first in the queue let me know :grinning:

I will have a go pro on board an i can send you a video of the run too :grinning:

Should be some craic round kirkistown, im expecting good times from this machine. Already had someone ask me if i was going to enter it into the GT racing class. May as well put my race licence to good use sometime down the line. I would like to do the rallysport association sprints in it too

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That's absolutely class, acceleration must be unreal!
I'll gladly donate to your day at Kirkistown just to get a spin in this!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
as im no mechanic by any meansView attachment 92825

Emmmm.....didn't you build a Honda S2000 powered BMW E30? I'm failrly certain you'd be qualified to remove an air filter on an Atom :p

Absolutely stunning machine. Hopefully you bring it to the September Kirkistown day, planning to be there myself, would love to see this in action! Great purchase :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.