Autolifers Fast & Furious 7 Premiere 3rd April 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
The 7th instalment of the Fast and Furious saga is set for release on 3rd April 2015 and the Autolifers gang have once again booked a private screening for the event!

autolifers_furious_7_poster.jpg

The set up is similar to last years event. We have a 100 seat screen booked at Movie House, Dublin Road and anticipate a full house all being well. If demand is high enough we have the option to expand to a larger screen!

If you're interested in joining please go to the following link and follow the booking process...
http://www.autolifers.com/qsot-even...-7-cinema-private-screening/2015-04-03_645pm/
You will receive a confirmation email and ticket sent through to the provided email address. Please bring this with you on the night as proof of booking

Details:
Date: 3rd April 2015
Time: 6.45pm
Venue: Movie House Cinema, Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7HN
Car Parking: Neighbouring Multi-storey car park

We look forward to seeing you all there!

PM me with any questions!

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Will be there, was a fun wee evening last time, and hopefully we get weather like this again for the meet afterwards! Gona be a great weekend with the Circuit of Ireland rally on too :grinning:

IMG_9676, 2, 2 s t.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Can't wait for this. Busting a gut to get mx5 back on road for this...

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Looking forward to this, great banter and the movie... last one was very good! I think that was one of the best Sunset's i've ever witnessed!

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
just booked mine first time attending cant wait! hopefully weather is just as good as last time

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
thanks for ur help lol i was waiting on them coming in post as when i bought them you had to give delivery address, got them printed there cant wait for this now

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
When I try to book I get

"Invalid request. Please refresh the page and try again."

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I'd love to go to this, but unfortunately my twin daughters were so inconsiderate by being born on 3rd April and it's they're 2nd birthday this year :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.