Autolifers Fast & Furious 7 Premiere 3rd April 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johna3

RMS Regular
OP
johna3
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
@Mark315 can you try it again now man? I've just tested it and seems ok here

The booking system has been a bit temperamental!

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Hey everyone. What is sure to be a great night is fast approaching and I can only say I am ragin I am not going to be there to enjoy it myself after such a great night we had at F&F 6 back in April 2013. The location is the same at Dublin Road Cinemas in Belfast and it sure to be a great night so make sure you are part of it!!

11026253_1050389778308822_234459840514973173_o.jpg

Not long to go now folks!! Get those tickets bought!!

Join our Facebook group page here!
Get your tickets here!

N.B this is a ticket only event folks. You cannot buy tickets at the door so to avoid disappointment get them bought ASAP!!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Looking forward to it. Hoping for weather like the last one!
Just gutted not having anything to roll up in like I did at the last one :worried:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I didn't get an email confirmation. Just my PayPal receipt. Can one be resent or is pay pal sufficient?

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Hi Guys

You can now purchase tickets by sending £6.49 to shop@autolifers.com once a payment has been made we will reply to you within 24 hours with your ticket information.

Next Friday so if you haven't bought a ticket do so now.

Cheers
Jayme

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
This Friday guys....

Date is Friday 3rd April

Last edited:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
So THIS friday :p

Looking forward to this, hopefully the weather is as good as the last F&F movie!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Without trawling through the whole thread, what time we meeting at the car park? Top two floors?

johna3

RMS Regular
OP
johna3
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Without trawling through the whole thread, what time we meeting at the car park? Top two floors?
I'd aim to be there for 6/6.15 to allow for parking, fannying about etc. Film starts at 6.45pm sharp!

Top few floors of the car park as before, hopefully everyone can manage the ramps ;)

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'd aim to be there for 6/6.15 to allow for parking, fannying about etc. Film starts at 6.45pm sharp!

Top few floors of the car park as before, hopefully everyone can manage the ramps ;)

I'll be coming straight from work so will be there around 6.20.

But yes film starts at 6.45pm SHARP so make sure you allow time to park and get in.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic

It'll be like a scene from Tokyo Drift uh i mean, Belfast lol... looking forward to the granny shifting double clutching... Let the Banter begin :p

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car ..... you better learn that

73647d1415398288-winner-winner-chicken-dinner-285-2.jpg

I start watching the box set last night, that was first, obviously. So much cheese. I'm almost watching the first two ironically.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.