Autolifers Fast & Furious 7 Premiere 3rd April 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Was a good fun night, great to catch up with friends, go for a spin and just enjoy a good atmosphere, that's what it's all about!
Great movie, action packed F&F madness lol, but well worth the watch , and very emotional family ending... RIP Paul Walker

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Had fun but didn't stay too long after but got to catch up with a few.

Several scrotes were hanging about on the roof top when I got back to my car, they were loitering in the far corner where I parked my car :worried: doesn't look like they did anything to it but scrotes non the less.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
seen those running about but don't think they were up to anything. They were quite young.

image.jpg

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
great movie and good night, parking was a rip!! but sure all worth it lol

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Cheers again for running this. Some craic. The parking was 3 quid and I was there from 6 til about 11. Hardly the end of the world seeing as it should have been £8.50.

Boydie that s4 is great looking. Much more you than the Gaymen.

Good catching up with the usual suspects too

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Had fun but didn't stay too long after but got to catch up with a few.

Several scrotes were hanging about on the roof top when I got back to my car, they were loitering in the far corner where I parked my car :worried: doesn't look like they did anything to it but scrotes non the less.

There wasn't anyone there when we left (we were up straight after the show) so they weren't there for any length of time. Do you still have all your valve caps? :p

Last edited:

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
Cheers again for running this. Some craic. The parking was 3 quid and I was there from 6 til about 11. Hardly the end of the world seeing as it should have been £8.50.

Boydie that s4 is great looking. Much more you than the Gaymen.

Good catching up with the usual suspects too
I paid 8.50 as I didn't no how to get the thing to work fs:worried:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah I paid £8.50 too lol I stupidly left the yellow coin in the car and wasn't bothered running round to the cinema again to get discount. Should have though!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great film and a fitting tribute to Paul Walker. Good to catch up after as well! I brought @VEN©M and the significant others and they all had a great night.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.