Belfast Motor Show 2014, Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
If it does well, good for them. However I would still stand by my original assessment that their method of organising it all has been a bit of a shambles. I still think charging standees is totally the wrong way to go, I'll even quote myself :p

Undoubtedly the organisation hasn't been good to put it mildly, but it was being heavily run down by quite a few folk who should know better IMO.

BTW they're not charging standees. It seems they back tracked on that decision and quite rightly so!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I can't see any manufacturers backing any of this show, far too new and on a minuscule scale for them to even consider it so it will be private owners and dealers supporting it IMHO

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I still get the feeling it'll be cancelled last minute.

But as per my posts at the start of this thread, I hope it's a success and kick starts the modifying scene again.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The Noble logo is shown on the banner at the bottom of the link above. I wouldn't have thought it would be there if it was just a privately owned car on show?

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
The fact every press release has been headlined with the noble for the past few months doesn't say a whole lot.

warren

RMS Photographer
Its good that the event is actually on the kings hall website now anyway.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I wonder if the smart arses will be eating humble pie?

I doubt it lol. They've buggered around too much now and most people have lost interest.

In fact the list of 'sponsors' tells you everything you need to know.

Topmark

RMS Regular
To show I believe your car has to be there both days from 9-6 and it also has to remain there over night. I get this for indoor stuff but if there's outdoor a similar approach to Dubshed would perhaps be better received. I could be wrong!

Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
afaik, you are allowed to bring your car home on the saturday and just bring it back sunday morning

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Where do you get tickets for this?

Sorry I didn't read through the whole thread & I'm not a facebooker so no clue lol

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Just to be aware folks, anyone that has signed up either for tickets or anything else, their email has been compromised and is sending out links to malware sites... ^o)

Capture.PNG

seanmooney

RMS Regular
So does that mean if you open the link you get a virus on your computer?

I opened it earlier as I emailed them this morning as they said that there were sending out instructions for the show this weekend..

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
So does that mean if you open the link you get a virus on your computer?

I opened it earlier as I emailed them this morning as they said that there were sending out instructions for the show this weekend..

What was at the end of the link?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.