Bit of rough!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Ever since I seen "Back to the Future II" when I was a kid, ive fancied something like this. On ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-...ryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hilux-1.jpg

hilux3.jpg

hilux4.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Would love one of those. Saw loads of twin cab trucks raised up on holiday in the States there, class looking.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Ever since I seen "Back to the Future II"
ROFPMSL!!! Always a great way to start a thread :p

Some day Jennifer, some day................

Why does it have a VW badge tho at the front :confounded: Odd odd person!!!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very cool looking, I always lusted after that on in BTTF as well. Think the fantasy is probably better than reality so never intend to buy one :p!

Gaz

Twain

RMS Regular
i too wanted one of these after seeing the film...you are not alone :grinning:

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
OP
RMS_CLK
Note the truck like exhaust stacks up behind the cab.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
the back to the future hilux is an eariler model than the one pictured, there very rare now, would love a lowrider one, but they rot like nothing normal!

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Lots of these in OZ. Nearly every old Hilux has some kind of lift!

Lowrider 4x4's really annoy me. Makes it totally useless as a 4x4, so your left with a slow, thirsty car. Defeats the point of a 4x4. Its like buying an M5 and putting a 318i engine in it!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Talking of silly lowriders I spotted this a few days ago and got a few pics...

Interesting amount of cable under the bonnet feeding all kinds of subs, amps, TV's, LPG systems and Air ride suspension. She was a bit of a mess!!

Appologies for some pics being sideways... used the phone but you get the general idea lol

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
I met a Hilux like that between Ballymoney and Ballymena on Sunday! Think it was red but it definately had big wheels and raised suspension! The reg was HILUX*...must have been H11 UX* or something like that!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
OP
RMS_CLK
It was white was it not??? I know it used to be about comber area. Has the big intake up the A-Pillar.

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
Lots of these in OZ. Nearly every old Hilux has some kind of lift!

Lowrider 4x4's really annoy me. Makes it totally useless as a 4x4, so your left with a slow, thirsty car. Defeats the point of a 4x4. Its like buying an M5 and putting a 318i engine in it!
it shouldnt anoy you, you cant make a 4x4 lowrider, you have to use a 2wd otherwise the front diff would need to be where the engine is.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
it shouldnt anoy you, you cant make a 4x4 lowrider, you have to use a 2wd otherwise the front diff would need to be where the engine is.

Eh I don't think you can tell me what should and shouldn't annoy me, its a bit of personal taste thing.

Ok so yes it is more 2wd Utility vehicles and vans, still the same point. And people do do it to 4x4's.....Where theres a will, theres a way....

fb85caf6.jpg

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
I HATE HUMMERS!!

Ten a penny in the states - everyone is driving them and they are horrible looking

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
I was driving a LWB L200 a few weeks ago, some size of things. Always had a bit of a soft spot for that sort of thing.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
New Hummers are absolute scrap. The build quality is a joke; they're like life size toys.

I've just bought another 60 series Landcruiser - they are the daddy of big old 4x4's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.