Bit of rough!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Judderman

RMS Member
Drives
1990 VW Taro
thanks all for the kind comments, i try and keep it as mint as possible, always been the same with any motors ive owned, and not owned really the family cars are kept just the same, just a swine for making motors shiny lol. I have took it to the odd dub show Ben E they do look a bit gone out when they see me pull up in what is a hilux in dub-drag. Never the less on paper and on VIN its a VW so they cant argue.... too much ;) Im currently working on a job ive been putting off since i bought it, im scraping off the underseal on the chassis, fair enough its kept the fixtures and fittings in mint condition underneath it but for how i run my motors i shant be needed all that black sticky crap under there so its going with the help of a brass bristle brush, toothbrush, wallpaper scraper, lots of rags and a gallon or several of jizer. Very very easy to remove just takes time. Character building is what my old man calls it.

Thankyou all again for the lovely welcome and liking the truck :grinning: Im yet to have a proper look around at some motors on here but from what ive saw, you folks know how to make a fine looking machine :grinning:

happy motoring all in whatever/whichever way you do it, just be sure to make it back and tell us all about it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.