Picked up my new show plates for the car today from @Neil@rockvale thanks again

image.jpg

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Estoril blue must be the colour your on about and its a nice colour but am not a big fan off the light blue but I like this colour Avus blue and dark yellow

PAULW

RMS Regular
Great buy, hadn't seen it about in a while. Lived near me its whole life, fella on the galgorm road had it.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Great buy, hadn't seen it about in a while. Lived near me its whole life, fella on the galgorm road had it.

Yeah that's the road it was on quite a few people now have said they remember it for ballymena

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Well not really much off a up date on the car as am in the minute putting my money away for a few different reasons but

10th june 2015 give the car its first bit off wax and thought it turned out well

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13th June 2015 had it at its first ever car show what happen to be where the car come from what I thought was funny lol

image.jpg

9th August 2015 so from the show in ballymena the car had not turned a wheel till today so give it a quick drive to newtownards and back and give it a quick wash and dry before putting it back to bed till the NI BMW show in carrick

image.jpg

Mate happen to be there in his e46

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hopeful I with have better updates once I have a few thing sorted out

Thanks for looking Jay

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Car is looking really well sir. Keep up the good work!

All going well I may see you at Carrick!

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
So I have just learnt with in the last half hour or so that my car is number 65 build out off 415 so am very happy about that as I did now there was only 415 made but never now what number my one was till now

Last edited:

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
So just a we bit off a up date

Picked up a complete rear axle and from subframe with x brace for powder coating ( no pics )

On 23rd August 2015 I had it at the end off year NI-BMW show up in carrick

image.jpeg

22nd September 2015 took the car out for a spin and to get a few prices for work on it and went to visit mum in hospital

image.jpeg

31st December 2015 (79269 miles)

So few people had asked about the M3 the last few days but unfortunately I had to say it was not out from September but lifted the keys today and went round and the car started first turn off the key no jump leads or nothing so took a few more pics and cleared out the garage as work starts on the car in the next few weeks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for looking jay

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Am up for that but will be in the white one as the blue one has no tax and it's starting work in a few weeks

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Am up for that then friend has a e36 touring M sport and another maybe a M3 convertible but need to check with him first

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
So the first bit off new parts come from BMW this morning in the post

Big box
image.jpeg

With a little box inside
image.jpeg

Nice new M trims