BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Should've ordered your Bimecc spacers from a proper supplier :p

@big_pete got same day delivery I think he said lol
I got them from Chris on Cutters... They came direct from Bimmec but only one set !! They're going back for the H&Rs Andy ordered me today at Momentum.
Not fit the spacers yourself? Save you paying someone
It was handiness more than anything as Andy had the car up so thought just do it all at once :grinning: Although that might change now as I have to wait on the Spacers arriving :grinning:

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
HI WSM. What springs have you gone for? The H&R's are meant to be the best. Throney Motorsport have developed a set of springs for the new M4 also and they will be available soon.
Be interested to hear how the ride of the car changes once you have put the springs in.
Also, can you get an M Performance carbon gear surround?

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
HI WSM. What springs have you gone for? The H&R's are meant to be the best. Throney Motorsport have developed a set of springs for the new M4 also and they will be available soon.
Be interested to hear how the ride of the car changes once you have put the springs in.
Also, can you get an M Performance carbon gear surround?
They're the Litchfield developed springs going in today. I've H&R hubcentric spacers ordered now; again meant to be the best... The Litchfield springs have had a lot of Ian's time in the development so they should be regarded as 'very good' hopefully :grinning:

I have the Gear surround ordered along with the CF gear shifter.

I'm hoping the ride doesn't change to dramatically to be honest... I'll remove them if I think it's got in anyway bad as the car standard handles amazingly. I'd hate do lose that. @Con S3 was in it when we whipped it around Craigantlet and he was amazed at how well it handled.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Nicely done ... cant wait to see it. Good to see you not holding back with the mods!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
picsssssss! thanks to Jonny at Momentum.
IMG_8880.JPG
IMG_8882.JPG
IMG_8883.JPG
IMG_8888.JPG
IMG_8890.JPG
IMG_8891.JPG
IMG_8880.JPG
IMG_8882.JPG
IMG_8883.JPG

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Thanks dudes... Spacers should just finish it. H&R hurry up and ship please :laughing:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Haven't seen this since before the akra/carbon. Will need to get a run up and see it and maybe get a spin. Looks amazing bud (y)

Reactions: WSM

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
This car is full of so much win! :heart:

So when we going to see this epic drag race between you and @mcma1 then? :p

Reactions: WSM
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.