Cruise for Cancer 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
8700292895_5cccb2168c_b.jpg

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
I say every year I will go to this but don't end up making it, hopefully this year I will lol

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Lol the S3 is truely Euro'd now Boydie! I'd love a nice motor to cruise up the coast for this!

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
was there last year
great day it was to an great run up the coast

will be there this year all being well

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
went last year in the R33, all be it my mate driving as i hadnt slept all night lol.
Will be there this year, in the 34

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
I spy my leon in front of the white M3, Neil in the e46 provided some good entertainment on the way up lol

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Since the first year ive always wanted to drive the cost road in the mini, would be a load of fun.

Definitely for it this year :grinning:

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
went to this last year, but didnt drive, went with a mate. was a great day out! will be driving this year tho, hopefully the weathers mint! :grinning:

gsmith

RMS Regular
will be doing it this year will be a cracking day and for a great cause events like this should maybe be highlighted in papers etc instead of the usual "boy/girl racer" guff (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.