Cruise for Cancer 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Was myself/Performa NI that organised to leave from Lisburn last year. ill be coming from banbridge so sounds good to me. I'll arrange something from Newry/Banbridge/portadown etc to all meet at sprucefield :grinning:

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Mark315 i think we met about 8am. Registration is between 9 and 11 in Carrick. Really looking forward to it, should be a good days craic

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Il prob just stay up in Whiteabbey the night before so I can get a bit of lie in on Sunday morning. Really looking forward to this!

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Was myself/Performa NI that organised to leave from Lisburn last year. ill be coming from banbridge so sounds good to me. I'll arrange something from Newry/Banbridge/portadown etc to all meet at sprucefield :grinning:
Count me on for this. Am sure Sarah will be along. Another lad will also be joining us. Am happy to meet at Sprucefield @8.00am

AS Photo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Well everyone it's one week from today until Cruise For Cancer 2013 and the interest we have so far is unreal! Just a reminder from last year it was counted from Phil Ray that 417 cars left Sainsbury's in Carrickfergus and a car count of around 600+ cars were counted in Portrush. Here is a picture taken from our Photographer Marc Whitford from the Car Park last year before we left:

468493_463743073660460_1615096252_o.jpg

BIGGER IMAGE: CLICK ME!

Remember to click "Attending" if your going. Last night (22/06/13) we reached 1500 attendees and we are more than thankful for the interest and support shown. For anyone that hasn't seen the Event Page you can do so here:

CRUISE FOR CANCER 2013 - EVENT - FACEBOOK

See you all in a week!

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
If everyone turns up who says they will, that will be a brave amount raised for charity. Well done so far. Really hope the weather holds and it is as a good a day as last year.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Im going to try and get to this also, im actually off this sunday so wouldnt mind a wee meet. Looks like a great turnout for a great cause.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.