Cruise for Cancer 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Thought this was a crackin' day last year. Such a turn out of cars. So, really looking forward to this one this year. The drive up to the Port last year was something else lol.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Was incredible last year, definitely the best day out from the year. Can't wait for this year again!! :laughing:

Jola

RMS Regular
The OH + I are hoping to make this years cruise too, I never realised how good a turn out it got in previous years.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Never been to one of these before, would love to make an appearance this year, after everybody saying how good a day it is! For a great cause also

How does it work, just show up on the day?

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Went to the first one, was a good day out might get out to this if I can remember (y)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Think I might be on your stand on Saturday Noel...Sarah and myself...so will get that good look round the mps

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Bump up (y)

Not long now, anyone from Lisburn/south Belfast fancy meeting up first and heading over to Carrickfergus together?

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
Bump up (y)

Not long now, anyone from Lisburn/south Belfast fancy meeting up first and heading over to Carrickfergus together?

last year loads of people met at sprucefild and headed down together, not sure if thats happening again or not.

johnm

RMS Regular
Was good craic last year and will be doing it again this year!

Was talking about it yesterday and after and the response was "Hang on, so you all just drive up? Most people do a walk or a run or something, you're all lazy bastids!"
I had no response for it lol.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Was good craic last year and will be doing it again this year!

Was talking about it yesterday and after and the response was "Hang on, so you all just drive up? Most people do a walk or a run or something, you're all lazy bastids!"
I had no response for it lol.

Haha this helps explain... albeit I do both lol

IMG_2120.JPG

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
i'd be up for it and im sure i could get a few more to join too. last year it was one of the car clubs that organised it, cant mind which one it was tho.

I have about 5 people on board which I know, I am sure some of the people from around Lisburn will see this

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.