Cruise for Cancer 2015 Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
This is the sort of thing that spoils so many events, pic nicked from @Reno_LV

Part of the reason why we left portstewert, I had my oldest cub there an the nephew, not things I want youngsters to see or listen to

But it was a a great day minus the above

Last edited:

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

Part of the reason we left early. Lots of tubes falling about the place.

I used to partake in Buckfast Abbey's finest, but it's something you do out of sight and away from kids.

It's the Max Mosley historical reeneactment evening of the alcohol world.

Reactions: dub

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Jeez we are all getting old. Years ago, we would have agreed they were twats too .... but then, it would have been because they weren't in a twincam going around a cone.

That above is the reason I dont go to "Cruises" or any form of non-motorsport, car related event any more. Couldn't hack a day in the presence of walts like that.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Usually things like this are a day out in the car with the family as is Easter Sunday but to others, another reason to get plastered on buckfast an cause problems

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Jeez we are all getting old. Years ago, we would have agreed they were twats too .... but then, it would have been because they weren't in a twincam going around a cone.

That above is the reason I dont go to "Cruises" or any form of non-motorsport, car related event any more. Couldn't hack a day in the presence of walts like that.

Walts is a great choice of word for them boys!

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza

They were tubes and thought they were good craic. To be honest I never paid them much attention but had a good day out liked the run down. Only downfall was road works but enjoyed the run. Well done to the organisers good amount raised.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Some tube left a glass bottle in the wee carpark at the bottom of the prom where everyone turns aswell. Glass everywhere.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Some tube left a glass bottle in the wee carpark at the bottom of the prom where everyone turns aswell. Glass everywhere.

When I came off the roundabout at Carrick I ran over a glass bottle, caught it exploding behind me on the GoPro ffs

Bora_Benz

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Golf,848 Evo
Any one else notice to constant supply of Coors Light bottles at the side of the road on the drive up??

Great event for great cause. Thought the location was better in that your not trying to squeeze as many cars into a tight spot, but then down side is its out of the main town location.

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
It's one of those things covered by the Parades Commision believe it or not, not sure what numbers etc require notification though. It's one of those stupid things only unique to this Country lol

I knew our part of the world had some sort of legislation over it, maybe something to look into next year with the two clashing.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Well i happen to be one of the girls that was in it.

No problem will keep an eye out

For some reason I thought that thus the :p at the end

If your on facebook keep checking Belfast cruise scene, they have 800+ pictures up, then other clubs/group are uploading pictures at different times

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Well i happen to be one of the girls that was in it.

No problem will keep an eye out

One taken my @Reno_LV

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435675182.359294.jpg

wes

RMS Regular
Thats terrible,
I seen this picture last night/this morning but couldnt for the life of me remember where it was.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.