Cruise for Cancer 2015 Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Not sure but I would definitely smash her back doors in...

37017528.jpg

MEGAN_CLIO

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Impreza
Well hello everyone, I am the owner of the blue subaru with the gold wheels. Have to say such lovely comments I have just read from some of you... some men really do have a way with words- charmers!!

As for the Hawkeye it was A lovely looking motor. I haven't had this car long and still a lot of work I want to do to it.

Last edited:

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Well hello everyone, I am the owner of the blue subaru with the gold wheels. Have to say such lovely comments I have just from some of you... some men really do have a way with words- charmers!!

As for the Hawkeye it was A lovely looking motor. I haven't had this car long and still a lot of work I want to do to it.

Seriously lads wind it in..

Hello @MEGAN_CLIO how you doin'?

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Well hello everyone, I am the owner of the blue subaru with the gold wheels. Have to say such lovely comments I have just from some of you... some men really do have a way with words- charmers!!

Your sort of a big deal already.

Welcome:grinning:

MEGAN_CLIO

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Impreza
I've been a member for along time hence the name Megan Clio lol and this is the first in years I've logged in after receiving screen shots of the lovely words used about me.

I am doing the very best thank you.

MEGAN_CLIO

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Impreza
I never said you are all bad- a miniority yes lol.

And thank you, great car and pulls like a train :grinning:

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Well hello everyone, I am the owner of the blue subaru with the gold wheels. Have to say such lovely comments I have just read from some of you... some men really do have a way with words- charmers!!

A mate is breaking his Bug at the minute if you need any bits. Was pushing 500bhp with lots of aftermarket bits.

MEGAN_CLIO

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Impreza
@brendy
Thanks Brendy :grinning:
So your the other scooby owner I pass in balloo lol. Looks well.

@Artoir
Yes I could do with some parts.
The 3rd brake light off the spoiler, I don't have the lens on it.
I also bought tein coilovers and been told I need two top mounts for them :worried:

brendy

RMS Regular
@brendy
Thanks Brendy :grinning:
So your the other scooby owner I pass in balloo lol. Looks well.

@Artoir
Yes I could do with some parts.
The 3rd brake light off the spoiler, I don't have the lens on it.
I also bought tein coilovers and been told I need two top mounts for them :worried:
Cheers though it needs a lot of dings taken out of the doors any maybe a new bonnet as one is on the reinforced bit near the front.
Suspension wise, I am getting either a new set of pedders shocks and springs or Meister S coilovers. I'm fed up with the harsh Racelands and it is too low for my big offset BBS CH wheels though the arches are getting rolled this week to make a little more room.
New tint waiting to go on rears along with a different STI spoiler with working led! I took my last ones out as a few had died and wired the internal standard brake lamp up instead. It's never ending but at least the engine etc is going great guns.

MEGAN_CLIO

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Impreza
Cheers though it needs a lot of dings taken out of the doors any maybe a new bonnet as one is on the reinforced bit near the front.
Suspension wise, I am getting either a new set of pedders shocks and springs or Meister S coilovers. I'm fed up with the harsh Racelands and it is too low for my big offset BBS CH wheels though the arches are getting rolled this week to make a little more room.
New tint waiting to go on rears along with a different STI spoiler with working led! I took my last ones out as a few had died and wired the internal standard brake lamp up instead. It's never ending but at least the engine etc is going great guns.

Sounds all good. I got my side skirts and spats painted there as they were black, painted calipers and give it a good clean. That's its really.
I have these tein coilovers to go in but after buying them I need two top mounts, been told the standard ones of my originals will fit but I'm not too sure :worried:
There is a lot of bad stone chips along the bottom of the car which is cracking me up.
Engine wise mines all good and been mapped by murray motorsport.
I only need the lens for the brake light to take bad look away, it doesn't work and not fussed that it doesn't lol.

brendy

RMS Regular
Sounds all good. I got my side skirts and spats painted there as they were black, painted calipers and give it a good clean. That's its really.
I have these tein coilovers to go in but after buying them I need two top mounts, been told the standard ones of my originals will fit but I'm not too sure :worried:
There is a lot of bad stone chips along the bottom of the car which is cracking me up.
Engine wise mines all good and been mapped by murray motorsport.
I only need the lens for the brake light to take bad look away, it doesn't work and not fussed that it doesn't lol.
Ah you had it mapped down in Hilltown with Davy? He's handy for bits and pieces as he breaks some imprezas too. Got my skirts etc from him years ago.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.