Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

AndyG

RMS Regular
How does that same Volvo keep getting behind whoever has the dash cam?

richie_mck

RMS Regular
How does that same Volvo keep getting behind whoever has the dash cam?
1st video the volvo overtook dash cam car, 2nd video the dash camera car caught up, in between the 2nd and 3rd video the dash cam car made a **** out of him, 3rd video volvo driver acted like a complete wab because he'd been left behind.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Get all the shocking bad ones off everyone here and send them into Nolan for his TV show. Maybe he could show DOE and police spokes persons that its lane manners, lack of reading the road ahead and not pre-empting what other road users may or may not do that's the main cause of accidents. Oh and just being a complete knob which is the biggest problem, just like that Scandinavian driving scumbucket has showed us.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
If you had of taken off quickly that would have been a crash for sure.
What a t**t, the car pulled into the lane marked LEFT then drives onto the roundabout in front of you. dear me.

TBH I had a feeling they were going to do what they did just from their position on the road. Honestly I don't think they had a clue that they were doing anything wrong or even that I was next to them.

This one doesn't actually bother me too much. You can see the driver wasn't sure of where they are, ie. not familure with the road layout. Normally when approaching a roundabout and intending on going straight on, you get over the left, but in this case you had to stay in the middle.

The arrows are big enough, I would say most people have been lost or not sure of an area and are still able to observe the rules of the road.

I try to drive with the mentality that no one else can

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Get all the shocking bad ones off everyone here and send them into Nolan for his TV show. Maybe he could show DOE and police spokes persons that its lane manners, lack of reading the road ahead and not pre-empting what other road users may or may not do that's the main cause of accidents. Oh and just being a complete knob which is the biggest problem, just like that Scandinavian driving scumbucket has showed us.

The videos would be too complicated for the DOE to understand.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Got this pleb not having a clue what to do at a roundabout, seems minor compared to the one with the volvo

Actually had a foreign driver rub wing mirrors with me on that roundabout 3 or 4years ago, in virtually the same manoeuvre, thankfully I was able to pull to the right and apart from push my wing mirror in, there was no damage.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Oh the other hand I saw this parked in Gresham street today

10655397_967464336602631_2477664994937250495_o.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Jesus c two fine examples of sure I'm getting where I'm going, that's all that matters

Darren91

RMS Regular
That roundabout sickens my happiness.

Same happens coming from Coleraine heading round to the foyle bridge.

Ricky302

RMS Regular
Drives
S8,M3,GTIR,XJR
It's well out of the line of sight, my camera is positioned at the very top of the windscreen.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I know that road well A14 in Kettering at the turn off at 2.15 there is a premier travel inn. Also that road is littered with speed cameras just down the road from where he stopped is a truvalo

Ant

RMS Regular
For wiring these dashcams into the fuse box, is it as simple as a couple of youtube vids have done it? hook the negative up, then wrap the positive around one of the fuses that get power when the keys in?
just seems a bit ropey wrapping it round the fuse.